The Behringer U-Phoria UM2 is a 2 x 2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments.
The Behringer U-Phoria UM2 USB Audio Interface has 48kHz resolution converters, allowing for high-quality recording and playback. The UM2 has two inputs, one on 1/4 inch TRS unbalanced jack and another on a XLR/TRS combo connection, with individual Gain controls plus Status, Signal and Clip indications for a perfect overview. The state-of-the-art, +48 V-powered XENYX Mic Pre-amp is comparable to stand-alone boutique pre-amps. This device can stream 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher. It is compatible with the most popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc. Powered via USB.
The main features of the Behringer U-Phoria UM2 include:
- 2 x 2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Two inputs - XLR balanced and 1/4 inch TRS unbalanced jack. Two RCA type outputs
- 48kHz sample rate record and playback quality
- Xenyx pre-amplifier with 48V phantom power
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- Compatible with most Mac and PC recording software
- Promotional software includes Tracktion 4 audio production software
- Powered by USB