Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP with VRM (Virtual Reference Monitoring) description:
The Focusrite Pro 24 DSP Fire Wire Audio Interface is a 16 In / 8 Out Interface featuring real-time DSP-powered tracking and mixing solutions tailor-made for the modern home studio environment.
The Focusrite Pro 24 DSP also comes with VRM (Virtual Reference Monitoring) that lets you hear your mix in different environments, through different speakers and from different positions, all by using your headphones.
VRM is capable of simulating over one hundred different monitoring scenarios, all from the comforts of your home studio. VRN overcomes the major obstacle for mixing with headphones by giving you multiple perspectives on your mix, as if you were listening through speakers.
The Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP features two award-winning Focusrite pre-amps. These combine with the very latest in mix control software and FireWire interfacing technology to deliver seamless integration, excellent routing flexibility and rock-solid driver stability.
The two Focusrite pre-amps ensure low noise and distortion, whilst quality digital conversion and JetPLL™ jitter elimination technology ensure pristine audio quality as your audio flows between the analogue and digital domains. Alongside the two Focusrite pre-amps are a host of I/O options; two additional
analogue inputs, six analogue outputs, ADAT inputs (for expanding the interface
with, for example, Focusrite’s OctoPre), stereo SPDIF I/O and 2 virtual ‘loopback’ inputs for routing digital audio between software applications - ideal for capturing online audio. Front panel 5-LED metering for each analogue input offers accurate viewing of levels.
Saffire Mix Control, the zero-latency 16 x 8 DSP Mixer/Router software provided with Saffire PRO 24 DSP, sets a new standard at this price point for audio interface control. It features flexible output routing and monitoring, as well as intuitive one-click set-up solutions designed to help you track, monitor and mix as easily as possible.
Saffire PRO 24 DSP also comes with all the additional tools needed to start making music right away. These include the latest version of the Focusrite Plug-in Suite, which provides a significant upgrade from your standard sequencer effects. The suite includes Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins, Ableton Live 7 Lite (for all your production, performance and compositional needs), Novation’s Bass Station soft synth and over 1 gig of royalty-free samples from Loopmasters and ‘Mike the Drummer’.
The Focusrite Focusrite Pro 24 DSP FireWire Audio Interface Main Features Include:
- 16 In / 8 Out FireWire audio interface
- Real- time DSP-powered tracking and mixing solutions
- VRM (Virtual Reference Monitoring)
- Two award-winning Focusrite pre-amps
- JetPLL™ jitter elimination technology
- Focusrite Plug-in Suite: Compression, Reverb, Gating and EQ VST/AU plug-ins
- I/O Options; two additional analogue inputs, six analogue outputs, ADAT inputs (for expanding the interface with, for example, Focusrite’s OctoPre), stereo SPDIF I/O and 2 virtual ‘loopback’ inputs.
- Front panel 5-LED metering for each analogue input
- Focusrite’s established Xcite+ bundle: Ableton Live 7 Lite (for all your production, performance and compositional needs), Novation’s Bass Station soft synth and over 1 gig of royalty-free samples from Loopmasters and ‘Mike the Drummer’.
Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DSP with VRM (Virtual Reference Monitoring) (code 66141)
Saffire PRO 24 and more, thanks to its onboard DSP. Latency-free EQ, reverb, compression and VRM technology - hear your mix, in different rooms, with different speakers, just using headphones.
£207.50 (ex vat)