The Intellijel µjack Headphone and Stereo Line Out Module lets you monitor your system with headphones and works as convenient line level output to connect to amplifiers or recording devices. The µjack features a low noise headphone amp which is capable of driving low impedance headphones.
The main features of the Intellijel µjack Headphone and Stereo Line Out Module are
- Headphone amp capable of driving high impedance headphones via 1/4″ stereo Neutrik jack
- L and R -10dBv unbalanced line level outputs on TRS 1/4″ Neutrik jacks
- Switch for mono/stereo monitoring
- Left input normalled to Right input
- Individual level attenuators and global stereo headphone gain control
- 6pin header on back of module and ribbon cable for connecting directly to outputs of Azimuth II.