The Kenton Thru-5 MIDI Thru Box is a high quality thru box with opto-isolated MIDI In and separate drive for each MIDI Out.
This neat and sturdy box receives MIDI data from a single MIDI OUT (e.g. sequencer or master keyboard) and produces identical copies at the 5 MIDI THRU sockets. These can then be connected to the MIDI INs of sound modules or other devices which require MIDI signals sent to them.
The main features of the Kenton thru-5 Midi thru Box include:
- 1 MIDI In & 5 MIDI Thrus
- Works for ALL MIDI messages including Clock, SysEx, MTC etc.
- Includes schmitt trigger logic for signal quality restoration
- Less than one microsecond latency
- DC power input jack 2.1mm (centre +ve)
- Power/Data indicator light
- Housed in a metal box so it can withstand the knocks
- Attractively finished in brushed aluminium with black screen print
- 9V switch mode power supply included.