Tune string and wind instruments in a flash with the Korg OT-120, a tuner that combines the accuracy of needle-type meters with superior functionality, wide tuning range and a new, sleek vertical design.
The Korg OT-120 chromatic tuner is intended for orchestral instruments, packing precise performance and sophisticated functionality in a vertical design that's easy to hold and operate. The OT-120 features a dual-display, an easy-to-see needle-type indicator and a backlit LCD screen that shows the battery life, sound output level, calibration, key and note name.
Additional design features include a large dial that makes it easy to select the desired mode, soft-touch buttons and a rear-mounted stand that lets the unit stand by itself. A sophisticated silver aluminum panel contributes to the Korg OT-120's sleek, new look.
The OT-120 is designed for an extended battery life of approximately 100 hours when running on two AAA batteries. It can also be used with an AC adaptor (sold separately). A durable, suede-tone soft case is included.
Korg OT-120 main features include:
- Chromatic tuner with a wide 8 octave detection range that supports band and orchestra instruments.
- Dual display provides both a needle-type meter and an LCD for excellent visibility.
- Sound Back (Patented: Patent pending) mode plays a reference pitch for the note that's closest to the input pitch. The meter indicates the discrepancy between the input and the correct pitch.
- Multiple Temperaments support historical tunings.
- Transpose mode is convenient for wind instruments.
- Choose from three levels of needle response speed (slow, medium and fast).
- Both auto and manual tuning modes are provided.
- Built-in reference tone plays in a five octave range.
- Broad range of calibration (349 Hz--499 Hz).
- Built-in mic supports acoustic instruments.
- Use with the optional CM-100 Contact Mic for accurate tuning in noisy environments.
- Energy-saving design for long battery life (approximately 100 hours).
- Durable soft case included.