The Olympus LS-12 Audio Recorder is designed to provide exceptional audio quality in a super lightweight and simple to use package.
The Olympus LS-12 features a pair of high quality, low noise microphones for stereo recording at up to a 24-bit rate and a sample frequency of up to 96kHz - better than CD quality.
The LS-12, part of Olympus' LS range of linear recorders, is incredibly simple to use, thanks to its mode selection dial. This does away with the need to navigate through complicated menus and enables users to change recording modes to suit their needs much quicker. The addition of large Play, Stop and Record buttons keeps the most essential functions easily reachable, while the intuitive menu system provides the opportunity for deeper editing.
The LS-12 is designed to appeal to any musician, thanks to its built in metronome and tuner. The LS-12 also features the option to record overdubs, and its portability is complemented by its 50 hour battery life and built-in 2GB flash drive.
The main features of the Olympus LS-12 Linear Audio Recorder include:
- PCM linear audio recorder
- A pair of high quality stereo microphones
- Recording in PCM or MP3 formats at up to 24-bit rate and 96kHz sample frequency - better than CD quality
- Easily accessible mode-select dial
- Built in metronome and tuner
- Overdub function
- Smart recording mode adjusts to the best recording level based on sound source
- High quality loud speaker built in
- 2GB internal memory, with a SD/SDHC card slot for card of up to 32GB capacity
- Up to 99 index marks
- Menu system for editing recordings
- Up to 50 hours' battery life
- Tripod hole for optional clip stand or tripod
- 5.46" hight x 2.07" width x 0.90" depth
- Weighs 5.82oz
- USB connection to PC or Mac
- Compatible with Windows and Mac OSX