The Roland Aerophone AE-10 Digital Saxophone-Style Wind Instrument is a digital saxophone-style wind instrument, featuring a breath sensitive mouthpiece, SuperNATURAL Sound Technology, a USB connection, and is operated by battery. The Roland Aerophone AE-10 is a digital wind instrument that fuses traditional sax fingering with the flexible onboard tones you need. Seasoned players will recognise the familiar saxophone fingering system, responsive SuperNATURAL sounds and a breath sensor that reacts like your favourite acoustic horn.
The large sound selection faithfully recreates saxophone models from soprano to baritone, plus wind instruments like clarinet and trumpet, string instruments, and even synths. The Roland Aerophone AE-10 boasts built-in speakers, battery power capability, and DAW connectivity. The Roland Aerophone AE-10 gives you a variety of additional acoustic instrument sounds including clarinet, flute, oboe, trumpet, violin and more, all powered by Roland’s SuperNATURAL technology to faithfully match the behaviour of the originals.
The AE-10 is also packed with a selection of the latest synth sounds that are specially tailored for wind instrument performance with fully optimised breath control. Six AA batteries provide mobile power, and onboard monitor speakers deliver comfortable sound for intimate performing situations. You also have the ability to directly connect to a PA or amp for broader coverage, eliminating the need to use a mic. While the Roland Aerophone AE-10 is a powerful standalone instrument, it also lets you get creative with external gear. You can connect to your computer via USB to play soft synths and external MIDI sound modules through your DAW, with breath control providing a world of unique expression not possible with keyboard synthesizers.
The main features of the Roland Aerophone AE-10 Digital Wind Instrument include:
- Digital Wind Instrument with Flexible Onboard Sounds
- Fingering Compatible with an Acoustic Saxophone
- Mouthpiece Features Sensitive Breath Sensor with Reed Structure
- Roland’s SuperNATURAL Sound Technology
- Realistic & Expressive Saxophone Sounds (Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Baritone, all instantly transposable to any key with no fingering stress)
- Wide Variety of Additional Acoustic Sounds include Wind Instruments (Clarinet, Flute, & Trumpet) & String Instruments (Violin)
- Roland’s Latest Synth Sounds On Board
- Easy Operation with Display for Sound Selection
- Onboard Monitor Speakers & Headphones Output
- Battery Operation (6x AA) for up to 7 hours of Continuous Play
- Easy Connection to a Computer DAW via USB
- Input for Connecting a Smartphone or Music Player