The Yamaha YTR6310Z Trumpet Outfit, Bobby Shew Model - Designed by world famous trumpet player Bobby Shew.
The Yamaha YTR6310Z Trumpet Outfit is a Professional Bb Lightweight Trumpet. Monel pistons are resistant to corrosion and are an ideal choice for professional trumpet pistons which must retain precise fit and smooth action over many years. A hammered yellow brass bell produces a slightly more intense yet pure and perfectly-balanced tone with quick response and extra presence due in part to advanced manufacturing techniques.
Hand-lapping pistons and slides ensures an absolutely perfect fit and seal between the pistons and casing or slide parts. Such a perfect fit helps to achieve smooth air flow and smooth action and improve the response and intonation of the instrument. Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous even vibrations. As with all Yamaha lightweight trumpets, the YTR-6310Z has an unbraced inner outer tuning slide which makes the trumpet comfortably open with less resistance.
One-piece, drawn, gold brass leadpipe offers excellent intonation, response and proper resistance. The step bore design is a medium bore trumpet fitted with a large bore tuning slide. This design allows for smoother air flow with less resistance. The large bore tuning slide combined with the large bell flare makes this medium bore trumpet produce a very big sound with very little effort.
The Yamaha YTR6310Z Trumpet Outfit, Bobby Shew Model Main Features Include:
- Bore: .445"
- Bell: 5" one-piece yellow brass bell
- Pistons: Monel pistons are a primarily nickel and copper alloy.
- Bell shape: The A bell favors a rich, soft sound
- Gold epoxy lacquer: Microscopic, electrically-charged particles of lacquer are attracted to and deposited evenly on the surface of the instrument carrying the opposite charge. This produces an exceptionally thin, uniform coating that can be oven-hardened for maximum durability without compromising the instrument's sound. The sound produced is a solid, somewhat harder sound than silver plate finishes.
- Gold brass leadpipe: Gold brass is extremely resistant to wear and corrosion, and when used in a leadpipe, it ensures long-term precision.