The Akai MIDImix DAW Controller is a portable mixer that can, at the press of a single button, control your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). This allows you to have complete, uncomplicated control over your mixing whilst on the go.
The MIDImix features everything you'd expect on a traditional mixer; 8 individual line faders and a master fader, 24 control knobs arranged 3 per channel, mute and record enable buttons for each channel and 1 to 1 mapping with Ableton Live.
These controls are all built with Akai Professional’s famous build quality and cutting-edge engineering, and are all very smooth to use. All the mixers settings can be sent to your DAW with the press of a single button allowing you to modify and edit in real time, which in turn allows you the more creative with your mixes.
The main features of the Akai MIDImix DAW Controller include:
- Midi mixer to control virtually any DAW
- 8 individual line faders, 1 master fader
- 24 knobs, arranged 3 per channel
- 16 buttons arranged in 2 banks provide mute, solo and record arm functionality per channel
- Sends all mixer settings to the DAW with a single button press
- 1 to 1 mapping with Ableton Live (Ableton Live Lite included)