The Alesis GuitarLink Plus is a computer guitar-processing system, with 16-bit / 44.1kHz sample rate, a Plug & Play USB connection, and 5m cable. Shape your sound with the perfect tone using your Mac or PC. The GuitarLink Plus combines Alesis’ GuitarLink guitar-to-USB cable with Native Instruments Guitar Rig LE software to empower every guitarist with the processing capability of their computer.
Whether you're recording, performing or practicing, GuitarLink Plus enables you to easily connect guitars, basses, and other instruments directly to your computer. GuitarLink Plus’ internal, analogue-to-digital conversion injects studio-quality, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio straight to a computer without the need to install drivers.
Guitar Rig LE software shapes guitar sound with emulations of classic amplifiers and effects pedals. You can record your performances right in Guitar Rig and export it to your favourite recording software, or connect it to your amp or PA system for performance.
The main features of the Alesis GuitarLink Plus include:
- Connects guitar and other line-level instruments to your computer
- Internal, analogue-to-digital audio conversion at 16-bit, 44.1 kHz
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and PC
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adapter (sold separately)
- 5m cable length to provide unrestricted performances
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows class-compliant drivers and software
- Included Guitar Rig LE software lets you shape your sound and record your performances
- Includes GuitarLink cable and software CD
- Bit depth: 16-bit
- Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- Requirements: Mac OS 9 or higher; PC Windows XP or Vista