The Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX USB Audio Interface is a USB audio interface, featuring four inputs, four outputs, FX, a 3-band EQ, and 48V phantom power. The ZEDi-10FX combines the robustness and hands-on control of an analogue mixer with a high quality 4 x 4 USB interface and an outstanding multi-model FX unit, making it a perfect all-round choice for musicians, recording artists and venues. Featuring the new GSPre boutique preamp design, the ZED boasts exceptionally low noise and massive headroom, with a signature analogue warmth and depth.
The ZEDi-10FX includes a specially created suite of studio quality reverbs, delays and special multi-model FX. Two of ZEDi-10FX’s mono channels feature Guitar DI high impedance inputs, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the hassle and expense of carrying separate DI boxes. The ZEDi-10FX comes with the acclaimed Cubase LE software. Cubase LE offers powerful yet easy-to-use software tools for audio recording, editing, MIDI sequencing and mixing.
The mixer also comes bundled with the Cubasis LE app. Cubasis LE is the compact version of Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad, providing the same look and feel of its bigger brother Cubasis. ZEDi-10FX also boasts a brand new suite of studio quality reverbs and delays. Special multi-model effects provide uniquely dynamic combinations of reverbs and delays.
All channels are on individual, vertical circuit boards and all rotary controls are secured to the front panel with a steel nut to guard against impact damage. The ZEDi-10FX comes with two Guitar DI high impedance jack inputs, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the need for DI boxes. That’s one less piece of gear to buy, carry and set up.
The main features of the Allen & Heath ZEDi-10FX USB Audio Interface include:
- 4 in, 4 out USB Audio Interface (24-bit/96kHz)
- Cubase LE Software included
- Cubasis LE App included
- 4 Mic / Line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2 Stereo Inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2 Guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- Internal FX Engine with Tap Tempo
- Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise
- 3 band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping
- Aux out for connecting a monitor speaker or in-ear / headphone monitoring
- 60mm smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- Flexible signal monitoring
- 8 LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Robust internal power supply