The Apogee JAM 96k is a professional guitar interface for Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Mac, offering high-definition audio recording.
The Apogee JAM 96k takes influence from its predecessor – the original JAM – but has been completely rebuilt with an upgraded circuit design offering warm tube amp tone emulation. The external appearance of the JAM 96k now has a nickel-plated exterior for a more solid construction.
The JAM 96k offers 24-bit audio recording at up to 96 KHz for a truly professional sound. When connected to an iOS device, the JAM 96k works with GarageBand, Bias, Jam Up Pro and almost any other audio recording app. As well as coming equipped with both 30-pin iOS and Lightning iOS cables, the JAM 96k comes with a USB cable for connecting directly to any Mac for use with Logic or any other recording software.
The unit itself has a simple configuration with a guitar input and output for connecting to an iOS device or Mac. There’s also a handy Gain control on the side of the JAM 96k with a multi-coloured LED displaying whether the signal strength is correct or too strong.
The main features of the Apogee JAM 96k include:
- Guitar interface for iOS and Mac OSX
- Professional-quality digital connection with upgraded circuitry
- Warm tube amp tone emulation
- 24-bit recording at up to 96KHz
- Nickel-plated exterior
- Gain control on the side of the unit
- Multi-coloured LED display showing device status and input level
- Includes 30-pin iOS , Lightning iOS and USB cables
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch & Mac
- Works with virtually any audio recording or guitar signal processing app or software
- Powered by device or Mac