The Arturia V-Collection 4 Virtual Instrument Software Collection is a software bundle of virtual instrument featuring 6000 keyboard sounds, 170 drum kits and 13 software instruments. V Collection 4 puts the sounds of the most legendary synthesizers, electric keyboards, organs, string machines and drum kits, at your fingertips. The V Collection completes what is missing in your DAW by giving you an arsenal of the best-proven instruments in history. 6000 keyboard sounds, 170 drum kits, 13 software instruments considered landmarks in the music industry, the V Collection is the solution professional musicians turn to when quality and time are at stake.
The synthesizers, organ, electric piano and string machines included here represent the best of the best in vintage instruments. You get not only accurate recreations of the original audio character of these legends, but you also get the familiar user interfaces that made, and makes, them the studio and stage leaders for so many years.
The V Collection 4.0 now contains the full Spark 2.0 drum software. Spark 2.0 is not just for making beats and patterns, it is also designed for live performance playing and contains the most flexible drum synthesis engine ever made. Now in the V Collection, the new Arturia Software Center allows for easy management of your licences without any hardware dongle. Now is the time to complete your DAW (or other incomplete software bundles) with great sounds, classic keys and amazing new beat making capabilities.
Arturia’s V Collection 4.0 goes beyond just imitating the original instruments. We have gone the extra mile and added a number of features, not found on the originals, designed to expand on the original instruments character that is so revered. These are features that the original designers would probably have added had they the same technical possibilities 20, 30 or 40 years ago. The true essence is never lost, but expanded on.
The Instruments you will find in the V Collection 4 will not only bring you authentic analog sound recreations, they also all offer full MIDI mapping control, convenient preset management, effects and polyphony. Work and create without limitations as you are putting your hands on the best software synthesizers available, acclaimed by the most discerning artists and musicians.
The main features of the Arturia V-Collection 4 Virtual Instrument Software Collection include:
- Includes 13 software titles: Matrix-12 V, Spark2, Solina V, VOX Continental V, Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP2600 V, Prophet V & Prophet VS, Jupiter 8-V, Oberheim SEM V, Wurlitzer V, Analog Lab.
- Each virtual instrument in the V COLLECTION can be used as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in within your favourite DAW
- Simple MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- No more e-licenser, no more dongle. Manage your licenses via our new ASC software.
- The ability to work at up to 32bit/96kHz resolution, you can now make music on your computer the way you would with a Hardware synthesizer.
- Thousands of high quality and innovative sound presets.
- Thanks to TAE, Arturia’s proprietary technology, you have the guarantee that the sound coming from the different synthesizer recreations is as pure as the original.
- Polyphony goes from 2 to 32 voices, with unison possibilities.
- All the features of the original synths have been recreated but more was added to take advantage of new possibilities including :
- Modulation Matrices
- New filter types
- Step sequencers
- Keyboard split and layer
- Innovative modulation sources
- Smart preset management
- Additional effects
- Manuals in English, Japanese and French