The Avid Audio Plugin Activation Card allows you to activate a full version of one of Avids Tier 3 plugins, a choice between Revibe, Eleven, (TL) Space or X-Form.
ReVibe is a powerful room-modeling plug-in designed to take advantage of the supercharged DSP processing capabilities of Pro Tools|HDX, Pro Tools|HD Accel, and VENUE systems with its AAX DSP and TDM formats, but can also be used natively on other Pro Tools systems with AAX Native. Optimized for sessions up to 192 kHz (AAX only), ReVibe provides nine reverb algorithms combined with over 200 room reflection/coloration models to deliver pristine, high-quality sound. With its intuitive user interface and detailed controls, ReVibe handles nearly any reverberation task with ease.
The plug-in supports up to 5.1 multichannel mixes, and includes independent reverb, early reflection, and level controls for the rear channels. You can also use the rear-channel reverb controls in mono or stereo instances, enabling you to add more presence and density to the reverb character.
ReVibe is ideal for adding an accurate representation of a room’s sound or ambience to your mix. The plug-in offers highly detailed models of a number of real spaces—as well as springs and plates—making it a perfect complement to the classic digital reverb sound of Reverb One.
- Add ambience to your mix with accurate, professional room models
- Customize the sound with a choice of nine different reverb algorithms
- Fine-tune the room with multichannel reverb controls
- View EQ, Decay Color, Early Reflections, and Reverb Shape through interactive displays
- Gain infinite possibilities with the extensive set of Early Reflections and Room Types
- Work on 5.1 multichannel format sessions—at up to 192 kHz
- Compatible with Pro Tools|HD, Pro Tools, and VENUE family systems
Pro Tools | Eleven Rack is a hardware/software bundle that provides the ultimate recording and amplifier emulation solution for guitar players. It comes with the high-quality, DSP-accelerated Eleven Rack hardware interface, industry-standard Pro Tools | Software, standalone Eleven Rack Editor application, and built-in Eleven Rack Expansion Pack, providing everything you need—and more—to showcase your skills. No matter how you use it, you'll always have the right tone at your fingertips—in the studio or on stage.
X-Form™ represents the pinnacle of time compression/expansion and pitch-shifting technology. Available for all Pro Tools® and Avid DNA™ systems, this high-quality AudioSuite™ plug-in delivers professional time stretching and formant-correct pitch shifting with professional results, even at extreme settings. X-Form is ideal for music production, sound design, post production, or any other application that requires natural-sounding time stretch and pitch shift processing.
The Right Tools
To help give you the best results with a wide variety of source material, X-Form provides a choice of two time-stretching/pitch-shifting algorithms. The Polyphonic algorithm is ideal for use on complex audio files, such as chords or an entire stereo mix. This algorithm is truly “best in breed,” and when used with the Transient Sensitivity control, it allows you to compress or stretch drum loops and other percussive material without losing crucial attack transients. When working with solo instruments or vocals, choose the Monophonic algorithm. Of course, experimenting with both algorithms is the key to obtaining the perfect effect.
Unparalleled Sound Quality
Each algorithm was designed to provide exceptional results capable of preserving proper stereo imaging, attack transients, and timing accuracy—even at extreme settings. With X-Form, you can process files within a mind-blowing range of 12.5 to 800 percent of the original length (1/8 to 8x the original duration). The pitch shifting is equally impressive, allowing you to shift a file up or down three octaves with proper formant correction—even on polyphonic material—so the audio sounds completely natural. How is this possible? The secret is the X-Form plug-in’s frequency domain processing, a technology proven more effective than the “frame overlap” algorithms used in most time-stretching products.
Fortunately, X-Form makes using this powerful technology ultra-intuitive. Simply choose an algorithm and let X-Form do the rest. While other products require you to experiment with a myriad of confusing controls to get the desired results, X-Form delivers natural-sounding time stretching and pitch shifting via a single “Time Shift” control and the Process button. The X-Form algorithm can even be used from within the TCE Trim Tool*. Whether you work in post and need to fit audio to video clips, or produce music and want to tune a performance or sync up loops, X-Form provides seamlessly integrated professional time stretching and pitch shifting within Pro Tools.
- Professional, flexible time stretching and formant-correct pitch shifting for monophonic and polyphonic audio material
- Minimal controls for simplified workflow and professional results
- Easy-to-read display fields for viewing audio region start and stop times for both processed and unprocessed files in multiple timebase formats
- Pro Tools TCE Trim tool support for increased time stretching/pitch shifting workflow efficiency*
- Multichannel and multi-input phase-coherent processing
- Professional time compression/expansion with 12.5- to 800-percent range for processing a file from 1/8 to 8x its original duration
- Professional pitch shifting from three octaves below to three octaves above the original pitch
- AudioSuite file-based processing; supports Pro Tools|HD®, Pro Tools LE™, Pro Tools M-Powered™, and Avid DNA™ systems
- An Avid-qualified Pro Tools|HD, Pro Tools LE, or Pro Tools M-Powered system running Pro Tools 7.0 or higher software, OR
- A qualified Avid Xpress®, Avid Xpress DV, or Avid DNA system (AudioSuite only)
- iLok USB Smart Key (sold separately), Internet access, and a free ilok.com account
* Pro Tools TCE Trim Tool support requires Pro Tools 7.2 or higher software.
X-Form is based on the iZotope Radius time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms under license from iZotope.