Avid Pro Tools HD Native, Education (with Pro Tools HD 9) is an Advanced Music and Post-production Core System
HD Native gives you a completely native Pro Tools HD solution, with super fast I/O, near-zero latency, automatic delay compensation and full integration with Avid/Digidesign's HD series interfaces. Pro Tools HD Native features the full HD feature set (minus TDM) leaving your CPU to handle plug-ins and mixing. With HD Native you get 192 channels of audio, 7.1 surround sound support, Copy to Send, complete multitrack Beat Detective, and other great functions previously unavailable at this price point.
Are you a Pro Tools LE user looking to upgrade to HD Native?
If so, please contact any DV Pro Audio store for more information. Here at DV, we know you have a choice of equipment supplier and always strive to offer Pro Tools customers the best possible combination of price and service in Europe.
The Avid Pro Tools HD Native Core System supports up to 4 HD series interfaces (or 1 HD MADI) for up to 64 channels of I/O, it is also compatible with the original Digidesign "blue" HD interfaces (such as the 192 I/O and 96 I/O). With HD Native all 64 channels of I/O are available not only to Pro Tools HD but to other third-party DAW software such as Logic, Nuendo/Cubase and Ableton. Other features exclusive to HD Native users is the addition of a purely native-based Auto Delay Compensation (or ADC), a feature only available on high-end TDM systems. All of these features and more make HD Native the perfect - expandable multi-channel audio system for Mac and Windows.
Create complex, high-quality audio productions using the full capabilities of Pro Tools HD software in a lower-cost native solution. For music and post-production professionals who want the absolute best performance possible on the host, Pro Tools|HD Native is a new generation of PCIe-based Pro Tools core system that harnesses the power of your computer to deliver the lowest latency and highest stability of any native system. Easily compose, record, edit, and mix music or sound for picture with great speed and reliability. And with guaranteed high track counts, plus groundbreaking low latency, you can tackle bigger productions more confidently than ever before with a native workstation.
*Please Note: TDM plug-ins are not compatible with HD Native systems. You will also need to choose at least one Pro Tools HD audio interface (sold separately) to complete your basic system - add more interfaces to expand your I/O capabilities, and integrate other Pro Tools HD options to meet your project and workflow needs.
Avid Pro Tools HD Native Features:
- Create bigger sessions with up to 192 audio tracks and up to 64 channels of I/O using a single PCIe card
- Connects up to 4 HD I/Os, or one HD MADI for up to 64 channels
- Compatible with legacy Digidesign "blue" interfaces
- Record, edit, and mix with ease using Pro Tools HD software, the industry’s most trusted toolset
- Attain the highest performance and lowest latency of any native digital audio workstation
- Get the ideal tracking experience and set-and-forget direct monitoring with an integrated low-latency monitor mode
- Achieve ultimate audio quality with a Pro Tools HD Series interface (sold separately)
- Boost your capabilities with advanced automation, VCA masters, surround mixing, input monitoring, AFL/PFL solo, destructive punch, and other professional features
- Get better sounding mixes with RTAS plug-ins and Automatic Delay Compensation on hardware and software inserts
- Share sessions with Pro Tools HD users without any loss of data
- Synchronise to timecode and video reference, with frame-edge accuracy, when using SYNC HDTM (sold separately)
- Get the ultimate hands-on control over your mixes using ICON or C|24TM control surfaces
- Total flexibility—work with Mac or Windows, Pro Tools HD or third-party software, and more
- Supports all 64 channels via Core Audio and ASIO applications
- Supports Mac OS X 10.6 and Windows 7
- What’s Included: Pro Tools HD Native PCIe card; Pro Tools HD 9 software installation DVD (includes all bundled software); Audio Loops DVD; Training Video DVD; User guides; iLok USB Smart Key (for software authorisation); Registration and software activation cards; 12-foot DigiLink Mini cable for Pro Tools HD Series interface connection; DigiLink to DigiLink Mini Adapter for older Pro Tools interface connection