The Avid Pro Tools MTRX MADI Audio Interface features 64 I/O channels, optional card slots, 44.1-384kHz sample rates, and eight mic preamps. As one of the most versatile interfaces on the market, the MTRX offers the superior sonic quality of DAD’s AD/DA converters as well as flexible routing and monitor control when used standalone or with Avid Pro Mixing surfaces.
The Pro Tools MTRX is fully modular, so you can customise it with a wide variety of I/O and interface options. From analogue inputs, outputs, and high-quality mic pres, to Dante, MADI, AES3, 3G-SDI, and more, you have the versatility you require to connect with any type of gear and route any signal between the various I/O formats.
Using DADman software, you can route, split, and patch audio quickly, flexibly, and extensively, with a matrix capacity of up to 1,500 x 1,500 cross points. You can feed any input to any output, or even send audio to multiple outputs simultaneously, giving you unlimited workflow possibilities.
The main features of the Avid Pro Tools MTRX MADI Audio Interface include:
- AES/EBU I/O: 8x AES Pairs (16x Mono) via 2x D25 Connectors
- MADI I/O: Coaxial Interface with 64x I/O Channels via BNC Connectors
- Option Card Slots: 8x Available for I/O Customisation; Up to 6x Slots can be used to Mix & Match Analogue (AD/DA) Cards, Providing up to 48 Analogue Channels per MTRX Interface
- System Sync: Word Clock/Video Black Burst (VBB) I/O via BNC Connectors; AES11 Input
- Pro Tools Interface: 2x 32-Channel DigiLink Mini Connectors (64x Channels Total)
- Sample Rate: Supports 44.1 kHz–384 kHz & DSD 64/DSD 128 with High Precision Internal Clock & PLL
- Power: Dual Power Supplies (Internal)
- Chassis: 2U 19” Rack-Mountable Unit (482.6mm)