The ESI U168 XT 24bit USB Audio Interface contains 16 inputs, eight outputs, four mic preamps, +48V phantom power, and includes Bitwig Studio DAW software. The U168 XT is a versatile USB 2.0 Hi-Speed audio interface for Mac and PC. This interface provides a total of 16 input channels and eight output channels, available for simultaneous use.
The 24-bit / 96kHz solution provides balanced 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs, and includes four integrated microphone preamps with XLR inputs and switchable +48V phantom power, two Hi-Z instrument inputs for electric guitars as well as coaxial digital S/PDIF input and outputs.
External keyboards, synthesizers and sound modules can be connected via the MIDI inputs and outputs. The U168 XT provides fast high performance low latency drivers based on our EWDM and DirectWIRE technology with support for the latest WDM, ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio technology for both Mac and PC.
The main features of the ESI U168 XT 24bit USB Audio Interface include:
- 24-Bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Audio Interface
- 4x Professional Microphone Preamps with +48V Phantom Power Support
- 2x Hi-Z High Performance Instrument Inputs with 1/4" Connector
- Digital S/PDIF Input with RCA Connector
- Digital S/PDIF Output with RCA Connector
- 16x Line Inputs with Balanced 1/4" TRS Connectors
- 8x Line Outputs with Balanced 1/4" TRS Connectors
- 2x Professional Headphone Output with 1/4" Stereo Phone Connector
- Separate Stereo Mix Output with Integrated Monitoring Mixer Controlled on Front Panel
- ADC with 107dB(a) Dynamic Range
- DAC with 112dB(a) Dynamic Range
- 16-Channel MIDI I/O with 1x MIDI Input & 1x MIDI Output
- Dimensions: 450 x 145 x 45 mm
- Includes: Bitwig 8-Track Digital Audio Workstation Software, Stanton Deckadence LE Licence