The Focusrite Intermediate Studio Recording Bundle is recording bundle at an intermediate level that consists of a Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB Audio Interface, a Rode NT1-A Recording Bundle, AKG K141 MKII Headphones, 2x KRK RP5 G3 Monitors, a Music Store MIC 5 Standard Microphone Boom Stand Black, and 2x Cordial 3m XLR Female To Jack Cables.
The Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB Audio Interface is a new addition to the critically acclaimed Scarlett range, offering six inputs and six outputs. The Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 features two XLR/jack combo drives with the same great quality, award-winning preamps as the rest of the Scarlett range. Each preamp has Phantom Power and dedicated Gain controls. The rear of the unit features MIDI and S/PDIF inputs, as well as Line Outputs for connecting to monitors, with a Monitor Level control on the front panel.
The Scarlett 6i6 has USB 2.0 connectivity and can be plugged into a PC, Mac or even an iPad with the Apple Camera Connection Kit (not included). What is included, however, is the Scarlett plug-in suite, adding Focusrite compression, reverb, gating and EQ effects. Additionally, the Scarlett 6i6 comes with Focusrite’s Xcite+ bundle with Ableton Live Lite (for production, performance and composition), Novation’s Bass Station soft synth and over 1GB of royalty-free samples from Loopmasters.
The main features of the Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB Audio Interface include:
- Two high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps
- Total I/O count of 6 inputs and 6 outputs
- High-quality 24-bit/96kHz USB interface
- Pro conversion and jitter elimination technology
- Scarlett MixControl ultra-low-latency DSP mixer/router provides an 18 x 6 DSP mixer with excellent routing flexibility
- Lower than 1.4ms latency
- Scarlett VST/AU/RTAS Plug-in Suite: Scarlett compression, reverb, gating and EQ
- Xcite+ Software Bundle includes royalty-free loops and samples, Novation Bass-station soft-synth, Ableton Live Lite 8
- Two Hi-Z instrument inputs
- Dedicated front-panel headphone bus
- Switchable phantom power
- Software PFL allows the mix engineer to easily monitor a single mixer channel or complete mix
- Compatibility: MAC OS X 10.6.5 Snow Leopard, Windows 7 (All versions), Windows Vista (32bit only), or Windows XP SP3 (32bit only)
The Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording Solution is a complete set featuring a Rode NT1-A Microphone, Deluxe Shockmount SM6 with intergrated Pop-Filter, XLR Cable 6m, Bag and a Tutorial DVD Studio Secrets from Peter Freedman. The Rode NT1A Microphone is a redesigned version of Rode's classic NT-1, with only a 5dBA of self-noise. The Rode NT1-A is one of the world's quietest mics. Multi award winning and the world's biggest selling studio mic, the NT1 is now a legend.
The NT-1A continues this tradition while improving specifications and tonal qualities. Using cutting edge technology for electronics, Rode has implemented a computer controlled manufacturing line. Unlike many 'leading brands' all electronic boards are made without 'human hands' assuring high specifications, tight tolerances and unsurpassed consistency. It's built to last with a new computer controlled machine process. This product is also available as a Matching Pair. See Related Products. The NT1-A is designed to last you a lifetime.
The main features of the Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording Solution include:
- Acoustic Principle: Externally polarised 25 mm (1") condenser
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Sensitivity: -31.9 dB re 1volt/pascal (25 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 5 dBA SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum Output: + 13.7dBu (@ 1% THD into 1k ohms)
- Dynamic Range: 132 dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 137 dB (@ 1% THD into 1 K ohms)
- Signal/Noise: > 88 dB (1kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power Requirements: Phantom P48, P24
- 10 Year Warranty (You must register your mic FREE within one month of purchase, at: www.rodemic.com to receive your 10 Year Warranty.)
The AKG K 141 MK II is a set of dynamic, on-ear, semi-open headphones that includes a self-adjusting headband, and come with both leatherette and velvet ear pads. Designed for professional use, the AKG K 141 MK II headphones are ideal for studio monitoring applications. The AKG K 141 MK II features XXL transducers with Varimotion technology, delivering higher sensitivity, wide dynamic range and higher SPL, plus its lower impedance also allows it to be used with computers and other devices with low-power output. The gimbal-suspended earcups and self-adjusting headband makes the AKG K 141 MK II comfortable to wear. The detachable OFC cables have gold-plated plugs for easy transportation and years of loss-free signal transfer.
The main features of the AKG K 141 MK II include:
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Semi-open supraaural earphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- Undistorted sound even at high volume levels
- Leather ear pads and velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cableType semi-open, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity: 101 dB/mW, 114 dB/V
- Frequency range: 18 to 24,000 Hz
- Rated impedance: 55 ohms
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Earpads: Leather and velvet
- Cable: 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
- Connector: Gold plated stereo mini jack
- Adapter: Gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
- Net weight: (without cable) 225g
The Music Store MIC 5 Standard Microphone Boom Stand Black is a sturdy and extremely portable microphone stand ideal for studio and live use. The Music Store MIC 1 Stand has an adjustable height of 960 to 1450mm and can be used to hold dynamic and condenser microphones. Its boom arm, with a length of 805mm, makes the stand ideal for a variety of recording applications.
The main features of the Music Store MIC 5 Standard Microphone Boom Stand Black include:
- Ideal for studio and stage use
- Adjustable height from 960 to 1450mm
- Boom arm with 740mm length
- Weight: 2.1 kg
The KRK RP5 G3 (Generation 3) is a near-field powered monitor speaker comprising a 5” glass-aramid composite woofer and 1” soft-dome tweeter. The proprietary class A/B bi-amped power system delivers SPLs of up to 106dB, as well as low distortion and a high-end frequency response of an incredible 35kHz.
The build quality and component choice are designed from the ground up to provide a clear, detailed and accurate representation of the source material, and the small footprint and respectable bass response mean these monitors are sure to continue the success of the previous G2 model. If you’re looking for a great sounding near-field powered studio monitor, the KRK RP5 G3 is a fantastic choice.
The main features of the KRK RP5 G3 include:
- 5” glass-aramid composite woofer
- 1” soft-dome tweeter
- Custom waveguide for superior dispersion
- Class A/B amplifiers
- Front-firing bass port
- 45Hz – 35kHz Frequency response (-10dB)
- 106dB Peak SPL
- 5.9 Kg
The Cordial 3 Metre XLR Female to Stereo Jack Cable is a quality cable, offering great value for money. The Cordial 3m XLR to 1/4" jack cable features excellent build and sound quality and construction, suitable for the studio and stage.
The main features of the Cordial 3 Metre XLR Femaleto Stereo Jack Cable include:
- XLR to 1/4" stereo jack microphone cable, suitable for studio and stage
- High quality components and build construction
- Colour: Black
- Length: 3m