The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2nd Gen USB Audio Interface is a USB audio interface, featuring two inputs and two outputs, with two high-quality Focusrite mic preamps, phantom power and dedicated headphone and monitor outputs. The Scarlett 2i2 is the bestselling USB audio interface in the world. The latest generation continues to improve, as it is compact yet versatile, with two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, super-low latency and the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range.
You can take it anywhere, and connect with just a single USB cable, and then plug two mics or instruments straight in, and easily record studio quality audio. The Scarlett 2i2 now comes with an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite. It is compatible with all major DAWs, on Mac and PC.
Two combination inputs with natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, line level inputs and newly-designed instrument inputs let you record anything you want. Two 1/4 inch balanced jack outputs let you connect to professional studio monitors, turn up the volume and totally immerse yourself in sound.
New super-low latency will bring confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis underscore its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too.
The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
The main features of the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2nd Gen USB Audio Interface include:
- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps
- Two newly-designed instrument inputs
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- One headphones output with gain control
- Super-low latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- Connect professional studio monitors using two 1/4 inch balanced jack outputs
- Compact and tough
- Powered by USB
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite and all the additional software and loops you need to start recording
- Includes USB cable and bundle code for free software
- Dimensions: 48 x 175 x 115 mm