The Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 2nd Gen USB Audio Interface is a second generation USB audio interface featuring six inputs and six outputs, with two Scarlett Mic/Instrument preamplifiers, maximum audio resolution of 24-bit/192kHz, two line outputs and two headphone outputs. This USB audio interface also comes with software and a sample pack included, and is compatible with both Mac and PC computers.
Compact and flexible, this USB audio interface has two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, super-low latency and class-leading sound quality and digital conversion, which are complemented by the essential inputs and outputs; two extra line inputs, digital I/O, four analogue outputs, MIDI I/O and two headphone outputs, allowing different monitoring settings for two artists, or an engineer and artist. The Scarlett 6i6 now comes with an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite. It is also compatible with all other major DAWs, on Mac and PC.
New super-low latency will bring confidence to your performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a sleeker red metal chassis reassure you of its improved industrial design, built to go anywhere. The Scarlett range also now operates at sample rates all the way up to 192kHz, and the input channels have evolved too.
The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, Focusrite have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
The main features of the Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 2nd Gen USB Audio Interface include:
- 4x analogue inputs (includes 2x Scarlett mic preamps)
- 2x newly-designed instrument inputs
- 4x balanced analogue outputs
- 2x headphone outputs w/ dedicated volume controls
- Class-leading digital conversion: Up to 24-bit / 192kHz
- Super-low latency
- Focusrite Control software
- Includes Pro Tools | First - Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite and all the additional software and loops you need to record
- Use it with all major DAWs on Windows and Mac
- MIDI I/O connectivity
- Stereo S/PDIF In and Out
- Includes: USB cable, power supply, & bundle code for free software
- Dimensions: 50 x 195 x 212 mm