The IK Multimedia AmpliTube 3 Upgrade raises the industry standard of sound variety, realism and creative power.
If your recording or playing “rig” is lacking in that rich, lush expressive analog warmth, then you need to check it out. With over 160 precisely modeled pieces of vintage and modern gear available in one package, IK Multimedia AmpliTube 3 is the ultimate tone gear collection for the player/producer/engineer suffering from tone angst.
You’ll get 51 individual stompboxes and effects, 31 amplifier preamp & power sections, 46 speaker cabinet models, 15 high end stage and studio mics, and 17 post amp rack effects. Plus, with the AmpliTube 3 open architechure, you can add more packages as you need them, like AmpliTube Fender™ and Ampeg® SVX (sold separately).
AmpliTube 3 gear models give you THE most realistic playing feel — not just the tones — but the actual dynamic response of their hardware counterparts. Nothing comes closer to the feel and touch of playing through a real rig than AmpliTube 3. Plus, with IK’s proprietary VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technology, you can add ultra-accurate rotating speaker effects, free dual mic placement plus room ambience and response to custom craft your tone.
The IK Multimedia AmpliTube 3 Upgrade Main Features Include:
- Windows and Mac OS X Plug-in and Standalone application
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS (Mac OS X) – VST, RTAS (Windows)
- 5 separate modules: Tuner, Stomp effects Pedalboard, Amp Head, Cabinet + Microphones, post Rack effects
- Over 160 included gear models
- 51 Stompbox effects
- 31 Amp models
- 46 Cabinet emulations
- 15 Studio Microphone models
- 17 Rack effects
- High-precision Tuner
- Cabinet module with two freely movable microphones and cabinet size control
- Room ambience with microphones’ stereo width control
- Ultra accurate analog modeling with DSM™ technology
- Ultra realistic cabinet emulation with VRM™ technology
- 2 series/parallel rigs with 8 configurations, selectable mono/stereo input and true stereo processing
- Drag & Drop functionality in the Stomp and Rack modules for quick effects re-arrangement
- Advanced preset browser with guitar/bass dedicated keywords plus user keywords and smart search function
- Global and single gear presets
- Easy to set, one click best quality/performance settings
- Host/DAW BPM synchronization
- Freely assignable DAW automation
- Up to 96 kHz supported sampling rate
- Cab be directly expanded with more “Powered by AmpliTube” software like AmpliTube Fender™ and Ampeg® SVX
- One click MIDI CTL assignment, compatible with any standard MIDI controller
- Direct integration with IK’s range of interfaces/controllers like StompIO, StealthPedal, StealthBoard with zero setup needed
- 4 track recorder/player with independent time stretch/pitch shift (Standalone version)
- Non destructive recording allows post effect processing of the recorded audio (Standalone version)
- 2 simultaneous instruments can be processed with independent audio settings (Standalone version)
- Imports any WAV, AIFF, MP3, and WMA audio file (Standalone version)
- Metronome with selectable sounds (Standalone version)
- Power PC based Mac System Requirements: dual 2 GHz G5 processor, 2 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
- Intel based Mac System Requirements: 2.3 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 2 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later.
- Windows System Requirements: 2.33 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 2 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- For Registered Users using AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube Metal, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix, AmpliTube Fender and Ampeg SVX