The IK Multimedia StealthPedal CS USB Audio Interface/Controller consists of a Wah-Pedal Style Audio interface, AmpliTube Custom Shop software and 100 gear credits to use in the AmpliTube Custom Shop.
The StealthPedal is a wah pedal, but it’s also a volume pedal, or gain control, or tremolo speed control, treble booster, amp bypass, pitch shifter, margarita maker, dream date, super model, or actually whatever you want it to be, within the realm of audio and software control.
You can use the StealthPedal to connect your guitar or bass to your computer. It takes your guitar signal and converts it into something a computer can read and manipulate.
The StealthPedal CS features two ins and two outs. This way you can connect a couple of instruments, or a stereo source, and run the outs in stereo or dual mono. This allows you to take advantage of the stereo effects of the software if you have it set up that way. The functionality of the StealthPedal is expandable — you can also add an additional expression pedal via the “expression pedal” ¼” jack, and you can add a dual-button footswitch.
StealthPedal CS comes with AmpliTube Custom Shop, the leading amp and software modeling package with 24 pieces of gear including: a digital chromatic tuner, 9 stomps, 4 amps, 5 cabs, 3 mics, and 2 rack effects. Basically it’s your entire guitar or bass signal chain, but in convenient compact “computer” form you can use in your studio or on stage.
AmpliTube Custom Shop also works as a plug-in for the most popular DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) sequencers such as GarageBand, Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar, Logic, Live, Reaper, FruityLoops, etc. with the exact same functionality, (except you don’t get the handy recorder when you’re already using it in a recorder).
The main features of the IK Multimedia StealthPedal CS include:
- USB powered audio interface and pedal controller
- 2 balanced / unbalanced audio inputs (hi-Z or line level)
- 24 bit A/D and D/A conversion
- 44.1/48 kHz operation
- 2 balanced audio outputs
- Headphones output
- Volume control
- Built-in expression pedal and MIDI foot-switch
- Multiple LEDs can operate as Tuner or Level indicators with AmpliTube
- External double switch and expression pedal inputs
- Classic, rugged metal Wah-style construction
- High-quality, low-noise input stage (109dBA /104dB RMS S/N ratio)
- Control all “Powered by AmpliTube” software/plug-ins
- Control any MIDI controllable software/plug-ins
- Includes AmpliTube Custom Shop standalone and plug-in plus 100 Custom Shop Gear Credits
- Compatible with all the most popular DAW software supporting ASIO and Core Audio drivers on PC and Mac
- Endless software expandability with AmpliTube gear models