The iZotope RX4 is Complete Audio Restoration Software. iZotope's award-winning RX is the industry standard for audio repair and enhancement, fixing common audio problems like noises, distortions, and inconsistent recordings. Post production professionals, audio engineers, and video editors alike use RX to transform previously unusable audio into pristine material. RX’s suite of automatic, intelligent modules reduces manual tasks in your audio production workflow, freeing you up to focus on creative experimentation.
For professionals who need to quickly deliver quality results, RX 4 Advanced offers even more specialized post production tools. iZotope's award-winning RX audio repair toolkit has quickly become the industry standard for audio repair and enhancement. RX 4, the next generation of RX, is the result of our collaboration with working professionals to identify new ways of improving workflows and enhancing sound. We've translated these insights into technologies that address common needs and reflect the way people naturally want to work.
The main features of the iZotope RX4 include:
- Turn flawed audio into pristine, usable material by removing noises, distortions, reverb, and more.
- Edit your audio like you would edit an image using precision drawing tools, such as a brush and magic wand.
- Ensure smooth, even, and consistent vocal and dialogue takes with tools that help match and balance multiple recordings.
- Seamlessly integrate with your audio or video editing software, both as a standalone application or plug-in.
- Deliver professional-quality results with speed and efficiency, meeting compliance requirements and international broadcast standards.
- Dialogue Denoiser: Restore problematic vocal or production audio recordings in real time
Spectral Repair: Visually isolate and remove unwanted sounds
- RX Connect: Streamline your process with a round-trip workflow
- Denoise: Reduce unwanted background noise quickly and easily
- Declick: Eliminate clicks, crackles, pops and digital impulse noises
- Hum Removal: Remove electrical hum and line noise
- Operating system requirements: RX 4 runs as a standalone application or as a suite of plug-ins for your DAW or NLE. Windows: 7 and 8; Mac: OS X 10.7 or later (Intel only)
- Plug-in formats: AAX (Pro Tools 11), RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 9-10), VST and VST 3, Audio Unit