The Keith McMillen QuNexus is a MIDI keyboard controller with smart sensor keys and compatibility with Mac OSX, iOS, Windows and Linux.
The Keith McMillen Instruments QuNexus features 25 smart sensor keys, which detect pressure, tilt and velocity, as well as offering polyphonic aftertouch. The keys can double up as pads for a variety of musical functions.
The compact QuNexus is well-built and powered by USB, making it ideal for use on the go. It is compatible with Mac OSX, Windows and Linux, as well as iOS on iPad with the use of a camera connection kit.
Additional controls on the QuNexus include channel rotation and poly pitch bend, and there are two CV/Gate inputs and three CV outputs at 16-bit.
The main features of the Keith McMillen Instruments QuNexus include:
- 25 Smart Sensor Keys detecting pressure, tilt & velocity
- Polyphonic aftertouch
- Channel rotation & poly pitch bend
- Octave selector buttons with seven octave range
- Pitch bend pad
- 2 CV/Gate inputs; Gate and 3 CV Outputs (16-bit)
- 3.3" width x 12.8" length x 0.43" depth
- Weighs 11.2oz
- Plug and play - USB powered, no drivers needed
- Compatible with Mac OSX, Windows, iOS & Linux