The Korg plugKEY Mobile MIDI/Audio Interface White is a mobile MIDI/audio interface featuring a 48kHz/44.1kHz sampling frequency, 1/4" phone jack outputs, a 1/8" stereo headphone jack, an Apple Lightning connector, and comes in white. The plugKEY is a portable MIDI and audio interface that can connect a MIDI keyboard to an iPhone/iPad. A stereo output is provided making the plugKEY ideal for those want to use musical instrument apps in the studio or on stage.
A large selection of iPhone/iPad musical instrument apps such as Korg Module and Apple GarageBand can be played easily from your keyboard. Just plug the Lightning connector of the plugKEY into your iPhone/iPad, and use a MIDI cable to connect the plugKEY to your keyboard. Power is supplied via the Lightning connector, and because it is a wired connection there are no latency issues.
The plugKEY provides not only MIDI but also high-quality audio interface functionality for your iPhone/iPad. It features 1/4" jack audio outputs and a volume knob for smoothly adjusting the volume, as well as a headphone jack (stereo mini-phone). Since the plugKEY is equipped with a DC5V microUSB port, you can charge your iOS device.
The main features of the Korg plugKEY Mobile MIDI/Audio Interface White include:
- Connectors: Apple Lightning
- MIDI IN: 5-Pin DIN Jack
- Charging Port: DC 5V microUSB
- Signal Processing: 24-Bit, 16-Bit
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz, 44.1kHz
- Audio Line Outs (L/MONO, R): 1/4” Phone Jacks
- Headphones: Stereo 1/8” Mini Phone Jack
- Dimensions: 60 x 74 x 23 mm
- Weight: 69 g
- Colour: White
- OS: iOS 8 or later
- Devices: iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPad 4th Generation, iPod Touch (5th & 6th Generation)