The Lexicon LXP Native Reverb Bundle is a studio plug-in bundle, featuring four Lexicon reverb plug-ins, 200+ presets, and full parameter control. Lexicon processors have become staples in the recording studio, on stage productions, as well as in every top post-production facility. Now Lexicon has complemented the finest hardware processors with the best software plug-ins available. The LXP Native Reverb Bundle offers four algorithm based plug-ins along with over 200 of the most versatile and finely-crafted studio presets.
Each algorithm can be run in mono, stereo or mono in/stereo out and the Input and Output Meters allow you to verify signal levels at a glance. The most noticeable feature, however, is centre screen in a multi-dimensional realtime display with three animated screens to choose from, all showing different frequency stages of the algorithm to help you shape your sound.
With a wide array of adjustable parameters, you have the option to take the preset as it’s carefully been crafted, or make further adjustments and save it off once you’ve compared it with the original. You even have the ability to load that preset into a different DAW. The LXP Native Reverb Bundle is a fully functional cross-platform plug-in solution. It has been designed with flexibility to fit into the hardware/software platform of your choice.
The main features of the Lexicon LXP Native Reverb Bundle include:
- 4x classic Lexicon reverb plug-ins
- 200+ finely-crafted studio presets
- Intuitive user-interface
- Multi-platform compatibility: Windows 7, Vista, XP; Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6
- Formats work seamlessly in VST, Audio Unit or RTAS compatible DAW
- Full parameter control and automation
- Graphical real-time display
- Can store presets in a DAW-independent format to be transferred to a different DAW
- Input and output meters