Line 6 POD Studio UX2 combines the stunning sounds of POD Farm plug-in with a powerful USB interface.
Line 6 POD Studio UX2 system consists of the Pod Farm Plugin and the UX2 interface, providing advanced home recording in an easy-to-use package. The balanced XLR input and high-quality mic preamp produce clean and clear vocal tracks.
UX2 Ins and Outs include: 1/4-inch guitar input (normal or pad), 2 X Balanced XLR inputs with high-quality mic preamps, Gain knobs, Two 1/4-inch line inputs, 1/4-inch stereo monitor input, Two balanced 1/4-inch analog outs, 1/4-inch headphone out, Phantom power, S/PDIF digital out, Assignable VU meters.
The POD Farm AU/RTAS/VST plug-in features every model necessary for pro-sounding tracks. Over 80 fully adjustable guitar amps, from vintage classics to must-have modern monsters, plus bass amps, preamps and more are packed inside to deliver legendary POD tone to your DAW.
Drag and drop models into the signal flow, pre or post amplifier. The carousel-style gear browser displays the amps and effects. Creating classic tones or imaginative hybrids is incredibly fast and easy. Fully adjustable, each model offers total tweak capability. Also, over a thousand presets are available.
POD Studio UX2 includes Ableton Live Lite Line 6 Studio Edition 16-track recording software, Reason Adapted virtual studio, and RiffWorks T4 recording software for instant pro recording and idea capture, right out of the box. Plus, POD Studio UX2 outperforms similar interfaces with its pro tone and studio-standard advantages.
Line 6 POD Studio UX2 main features include:
- Low noise (Over 100dB signal-to-noise ratio) for recording guitar, with 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces.
- Exclusive latency-killing ToneDirect monitoring
- 44.1/48 kHz 16-/24-bit recording (88.2/96 kHz with sample-rate conversion)
- POD Farm plug-in compatibility: AU/RTAS/VST
- Fix it in the mix: record a dry signal while monitoring a fully processed POD tone.
- 18 guitar amps (modeled after Fender Deluxe Reverb, Marshall JCM-800, Vox AC-30 Top Boost, Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier, and more)
- 24 guitar cabs
- 5 bass amps, 5 bass cabs
- 29 essential stompbox and studio effects (modeled after EP-1 Tube Echoplex, Ibanez Tube Screamer, MXR Phase 90, LA-2A studio compressor, and more)
- 6 mic preamps (modeled after Neve 1073, Avalon Vt737, API 512c, and more)
- FX Junkie model pack adds 35 more synths, filters, delays and more to POD Farm
- Ideal for use with Cubase, Logic, Garageband, Pro Tools, Cakewalk and other pro recording platforms
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Line 6 Studio Edition 16-track recording software, Reason Adapted virtual studio, and RiffWorks T4 recording software for instant pro recording and idea capture right out of the box
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
Line 6 POD Studio UX2 system requirements:
- Windows: Pentium IV 1.2GHZ or better, XP (SP2) or Windows 2000 (SP4 or later), or Windows XP x64, Vista 32-bit and 64-bit
- Mac: G4 800MHz or better, OS X 10.4.6 or better
- 512MB RAM minimum (1GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free HD space minimum (10GB or more recommended for recording)
- Drive speed 5400rpm minimum (7200rpm or faster recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet connection for activation and online features
- One free USB 1.1- or 2.0-compatible port on computer or self-powered USB hub (bus-powered USB hubs are not supported)
- Mac AU/RTAS/VST and Windows RTAS/VST