The MOTU LP32 Audio Interface is a USB ADAT optical lightpipe audio interface featuring a 192kHz sample rate, 32 in/outputs and compatibility with Mac OSX and Windows. The LP32 offers four independent banks of eight-channel ADAT optical I/O, 64 channels of USB I/O, 32 channels of AVB-TSN network I/O and a headphone output, for a total of 258 simultaneous I/O channels. New, optimised drivers for both Mac and PC deliver ultra-low latency performance and with a high-performance DAW such as Digital Performer, the LP32 delivers an round trip latency (RTL) of 1.70 ms (milliseconds) on OS X and 1.71 ms on Windows over USB (at 96 kHz with a 32-sample host buffer).
A flexible digital converter, router, splitter and repeater allows you to send any input to any output, or split to multiple output channels. The LP32's 48-input digital mixer delivers seven stereo aux busses, three groups, access to 64 network inputs, and DSP effects, including classic reverb, EQ modeled after British analogue console EQs and compression modelled after the legendary LA-2A compressor.
Connect an Apple Airport or other Wi-Fi router with a standard Ethernet cable for wireless control of device settings, powerful 48-channel mixing and DSP effects. Comprehensive metering is enabled through a full-colour LCD display that allows the user to view all of their signal activity at a glance with detailed metering for all I/O. Standard word clock input and output allows you to resolve the LP32 to other digital audio gear or house sync. The assignable front-panel headphone output with volume control to monitor any stereo channel pair.
The main features of the MOTU LP32 Audio Interface include:
- Compact Audio Interface
- 64x Channels of Optical ADAT I/O
- Standalone & Wireless Control via Wi-Fi (Requires Router, Not Included)
- Built-In DSP for Studio-Quality EQ, Compression, Reverb, etc.
- 48-Channel Console-Style Mixer
- 7x Stereo Aux Buses
- 3x Stereo Groups
- Access to 64x Network Inputs
- Ultra-Low Latency
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
- Digital Inputs: 4x Optical Toslink (ADAT, SMUX)
- Digital Outputs: 4x Optical Toslink (ADAT, SMUX)
- Data I/O: 1x Ethernet (AVB)
- Headphone Output: 1x 1/4" TRS Headphone Output
- Display: 160 x 128 RGB LCD for Level Meters / Menu
- Power: External 12-18V DC Power Supply (1A Max)
- Dimensions: 220 x 177.5 x 45mm
- Weight: 0.9kg