MIDI interface and SMPTE synchronizer for Macintosh and IBM PC/compatibles running Windows*. Provides 8 MIDI IN, 9 MIDI OUT, and 128 MIDI channels. Plug-and-play compatible with all Macintosh and Windows software. Sixteen convenient, one-touch front-panel presets (8 factory and 8 user programmable). Software console for both Mac and Windows provides comprehensive routing, merging, and muting.
Converts and stripes SMPTE in all frame formats (24, 25, 29.97 drop and non-drop, and 30). SMPTE jam sync with adjustable freewheeling for drop-out free sync. Supports MIDI Machine Control. Serves as either an MMC master or slave; distributes MMC transport commands to all other MMC devices. Pedal input for momentary foot switch or audio click-to-MIDI conversion. Internal power supply (no wall-warts!).
No other MIDI interface offers this much value at such an affordable price.
- MIDI interface
- Stand-alone MIDI patchbay/merger/processor
- SMPTE tape sync in all formats
- 8x8 MIDI merge matrix - connects any device to any other
- Front panel presets
- 8 independent MIDI ins/outs
- 128 MIDI channels
- Supports MIDI Machine Control transport messages
- Pedal input for momentary foot switch
- Audio click input - converts audio click into MIDI data
- 16 presets with 8 programmable, battery-backed memory
- Recalls setups via MIDI patch change
- Internal Power Supply
- Front panel MIDI in and out ports
- Panic button
- 17 MIDI connectors
- 1 Mac mini-DIN 8 serial
- Includes Software console for Macintosh, 1 power lead, 1 Mac serial cable