This Native Instruments Komplete 10 Upgrade allows users of Komplete 2 through to Komplete 9 to upgrade their software to NI Komplete 10.
Native Instruments Komplete 10 is the latest instalment in the Komplete series, which combines a huge selection of professional-standard virtual NI instruments and effects for all genres into one single purchase - with a discount of almost 90% compared to the total single product prices.
Komplete 10 expands on the previous version, adding even more content into over 130GB of instruments and effects. Shipped on DVDs for easy installation, Komplete 10 is compatible with Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton Live and all other major DAWs.
This latest release from Native Instruments features products ranging from guitar and bass amp simulators and acoustic and electric drums right through to keys, synths and great quality effects plug-ins. It still features studio favourites such as FM8 and new versions of Massive, Guitar Rig and Reaktor.
Komplete 10 has been designed to integrate perfectly with NI's Komplete Kontrol S-series of controller keyboards and also all instruments are configured for instant use with Native's Maschine.
There are some new additions to Komplete 10, including:
ROUNDS is a groundbreaking instrument that combines digital and analog synth engines with complex, sequenced sound shifting capabilities. Play melodies, chords, and arpeggios while sequencing your sound palette in real time. An inspiring performance machine of undeniable power and the evolution of software synthesis.
KONTOUR is the latest synthesiser from NI founder Stephan Schmitt – an ultra-responsive synth that reacts to even the slightest parameter adjustments. This instrument allows you to create stunningly organic textures going from mallets to plucked and bowed strings to distorted, aggressive and noisy sounds – a true performance machine.
POLYPLEX delivers a fast, fun way to design your own drum kits. Roll the dice to randomise sounds on the global, sound, or sample level. Layer up to four samples per sound slot. Then apply dynamics, reverb, glitch, and more for additional sound shaping.
SESSION HORNS is the sound of a tight, four-piece horn section sampled in pristine quality. Perfect for funk, pop, reggae, indie and neo-soul productions.
DRUMLAB is the first-of-its-kind sonic laboratory, combining pristine acoustic samples with a punchy electronic edge – all in one intuitive interface.
DRIVER is a thick, deep distortion filter. Distortion and filter resonance levels deliver anything from subtle movement to total sonic destruction. AM modulation adds even more possibilities.
SUPERCHARGER is dripping with the high-octane attitude of a one-of-a-kind tube compressor – with an intelligent interface designed for supreme ease of use.
THE GRANDEUR is the rich, hyper-detailed sound of one of the world’s most treasured concert grand pianos. A dynamic, singing piano for everything from pop to classical.
THE MAVERICK is an expressive vintage grand piano. Sampled in meticulous detail for authentic tone and distinctive character, and suited to pop, rock, urban, and jazz.
THE GENTLEMAN is a classic piano that delivers balanced tone, a wide dynamic range, and a beautiful, lush sound. Your new standard vintage upright.
Definitive Piano Collection
Three exquisitely sampled pianos. Up to 18 velocity zones, extra resonance and overtone samples, half pedal and re-pedal functions, and even key releases sampled in nine velocity layers deliver unprecedented detail, and a varied and nuanced sonic range – from pristine realism to evocative washed-out ambiences.
The main features of Native Instruments Komplete 10 include:
- The industry-standard bundle for music professionals
- 39 products in total, with over 130 GB of samples
- Over 12,000 sounds covering a full range of styles from electronic to cinematic to sound design
- Includes the expressive new ROUNDS synth and the hybrid drum sampler DRUMLAB
- Wide range of KOMPLETE Instruments, featuring KONTOUR and SESSION HORNS
- Outstanding collection of KOMPLETE Effects, including SUPERCHARGER and DRIVER
- Completely re-envisioned acoustic piano suite – DEFINITIVE PIANO COLLECTION
- Optimised for use with the KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series
- Seamless integration with MASCHINE
- Ready for any DAW including Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase and Live
- Macintosh: OS X 10.8 or 10.9 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments), 10 GB free disk space / 100 GB for complete installation, DVD drive. Speci?c requirements vary depending on the individual program.
- PC: Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments), 10 GB free disk space / 100 GB for complete installation, DVD drive. Speci?c requirements vary depending on the individual program.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, ASIO, Core Audio, WASAPI, AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
- Additional Information: The applications alone require 10 GB free disk space, the libraries require 90 GB on top. Note that the library size is 130 GB if uncompressed. Several libraries are compressed using advanced KONTAKT Lossless Sample Compression, resulting in a much smaller installation size.