The Native Instruments Komplete Maschine Bundle 11 is a special bundle consisting of one Maschine MkII White with an upgrade to Komplete 11 Standard. Each Komplete Maschine MkII White comes with a copy of Komplete 11 Select, but with this bundle you can jump straight into the Standard edition with the included upgrade.
Native Instruments Maschine MkII White is the sequel to the combined hardware/software sequencer and sampler that has been acclaimed by top artists, producers and arrangers across the world. It allows you to harness the power of your computer while still benefitting from the natural work flow that a hardware groovebox brings.
Maschine MK2 acts as several things at once sequencer, sampler, effects generator and plug-in host. Offering you the ability to manipulate sounds and sequences both on screen and via the touch-sensitive pads, which in the new version are now freely assignable to different colours for easy recognition. Calling up and hitting the right sounds can be done at a glance whether in the studio or on stage.
There are a total of 47 buttons alongside eight control knobs and a push encoder, more than enough to access multiple samples, parameters and effects. The Maschine MK2 has been built with both studio and live performance in mind, and are suitably rugged to the touch whilst remaining sensitive. These controls will now automatically map to any plug-ins you’re using within the software as well as offering DAW control. Speaking of attention to live detail, even the faceplate of the hardware is now removable, allowing you to snap on magnetic custom kits to change the units colour.
Studio quality effects are also included with Maschine MK2, with transient master and tape saturators included. Comprehensive pitch shifting and time stretching tools are available for sample manipulation, which can be used on the extensive 6GB sound library. The entire setup connects by MIDI, and can therefore also be used to trigger other MIDI hardware for the producer or performer who is keen to make sequencing an art form within their live sets and studio creations.
The main features of the Native Instruments Maschine MkII White include:
- Pads: 16x High-Quality Multi-Colour, Illuminated with Velocity & Aftertouch
- Max. Polyphony: 64-Voice Per Sound (Including Choke, Legato & Glide Control)
- Editing Features: Truncate, Normalise, Reverse, Cut, Copy, Paste, Fade-In, Fade-Out, Silence, DC Correct, Duplicate (Timestretching & Pitchbending with Automatic Beat Detection)
- Encoders: 8x Endless Rotaries, 1x Endless Push (30x Steps)
- Buttons: 47x Backlit
- Sound Library: Over 6GB of Sounds with 18,000 Samples
- Effects: 170x Presets (Including Transient Master, Tape & Tube Saturators)
- Display: 2x Inverted Monochromatic (64 x 256 Pixel)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 & 3.0, MIDI I/O
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-Alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or Higher), ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- Power Supply: USB Bus (Includes PSU for Standalone)
- Dimensions: 320 x 295 x 65mm
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Colour: White
- Includes: Kensington Lock
Native Instruments Komplete 11 Upgrade from SELECT to Komplete 11 STANDARD is an upgrade from the entry-level edition of Komplete to Komplete 11 Standard. The Komplete suites have become renowned the world over and are often regarded as a must-have for many professional studios.
Included with Komplete 11 comes Komplete Kontrol – software designed to access your entire instrument collection from a single plug-in. This control can be further enhanced in utilising the optional extras MASCHINE and the S-Series keyboards, which are especially integrated to work with Komplete. Each of these upgrades comes in a boxed form on a hard drive, ready to install.
The Standard Edition of Komplete features 45 Instruments and Effects, totalling more than 155 GB of data. The collection of samples and sounds in this software totals over 13,000. Brand new Synth FORM has been added to the collection, alongside REAKTOR 6, UNA CORDA, INDIA, REPLIKA, STRUMMED ACOUSTIC and KINETIC METAL.
The main features of the Native Instruments Komplete 11 Upgrade from SELECT to Komplete 11 STANDARD include:
- Upgrade from Komplete Select to Komplete 11 Standard
- 45x Products (Instruments & Effects)
- 13,000x Sounds/Samples
- 155GB of Data
- Komplete Kontrol Software
- Boxed Version (Hard Drive)