The output EXHALE Vocal Engine Software (licence) is a piece of modern vocal engine software, featuring 500 unique presets, with three modes for notes, loops and slices, 10GB of raw material, and an automatable inset and mod FX. EXHALE is an engine built for every composer, producer and artist seeking that cutting-edge sound in today’s most creative music. For years, vocal instruments have provided a way to portray the sound of a real live singer or choir in a track. In speaking with music makers, output found the number one frustration with vocal instruments was that nothing was modern, or in line with today’s current records, film scores and sound design.
EXHALE features top producers recording real singers (no session musicians) and a choir, with 25 sound designers tweaking for 6 months for the perfect sounds. This software also boasts sounds crafted with endless analogue and vintage gear, tape machines, vocoders and more. The engine has been built from the ground up with industry leading modulation, tempo synced FX, pitch shifting and more with an immense focus on musicality.
The main features of the output EXHALE Vocal Engine Software (licence) include:
- Licence ONLY
- 500 Presets for instant playability
- Real singers recorded by top producers
- 3 Modes; Notes, Loops and Slices
- All Phrases, Loops and Slices lock to tempo
- 4 central Macro sliders unique to each Preset
- LFO and Step Sequencer modulation
- Complete effects control
- Convolution reverb engine
- Engine page for shaping sounds into your own
- Smart tagging preset menu
- Simple design and ease of use
- System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8 or higher is recommended; Windows 7 or higher; 4GB of RAM required, 8GB recommended; At least 18 GB of free drive space; Kontakt 5.3.1 or higher; Reliable internet connection for download delivery