The Prism Sound Titan USB Audio Interface is a multi-track recording audio interface that can be used for personal production, for professional musicians, producers or engineers, as well as recording or post production studios, bringing the renowned Prism Sound quality to various applications. Customers can be assured that they are buying a high quality audio interface due to the years of research and experience of Prism Sound.
The Titan has eight high-quality AD/DA channels, four of which are combo XLR/TRS input jacks with high-grade microphone preamps and four ¼” jack line inputs, as well as a further two instrument inputs that can be found on the front of the Titan. An additional 10 digital inputs or 10 digital outputs can be achieved. There is ADAT functionality, as well as switchable S/PDIF or AES3 ports. Two headphone outputs can be found on the front, both of which have independent volume controls, and there is a master volume control which can be assigned to the various channels available on the Titan.
Onboard the Titan is a Prism Sound DSP digital mixer which can be used for arranging different routings of the available channels, providing different solutions for monitoring purposes. The digital mixer is operated from the host computer and can provide low latency foldback to musicians or singers. Other uses for the digital mixer are for insertion points, analogue summing or stem-based mastering.
Due to the eight analogue outputs, the Titan can be used for stereo, 51. Surround or 7.1 Surround sound production, meaning that it will appeal to a wider audience of producers, engineers or musicians. The Titan also benefits from synchronous sample-rate conversion, which allows outputs to various external devices at different sample rates. Also featured is the Prism Sound SNS noise shaper, which allows for reduction to 16-bit mastering quality and unsurpassed Prism Sound jitter rejection, which will ensure that your sound will always be of the utmost highest quality.
The Prism Sound Titan USB Audio Interface features include:
- 24-bit and up to 192kHz sample rate professional USB audio interface
- 2 x ¼” jack instrument inputs on front panel
- 2 x ¼” stereo jack headphone outputs on front panel with independent volume controls
- Master volume control on front panel assignable to various channels for individual control
- 4 x combo XLR/TRS jack inputs on rear of which have microphone preamps
- 4 x ¼” jack line inputs on rear
- 8 x ¼” jack outputs on rear
- Digital inputs include: 1 x RCA, 1 x Toslink for S/PDIF or ADAT optical in
- Digital outputs include: 1 x RCA, 1 x Toslink for S/PDIF or ADAT optical out
- 2 x BNC sockets for Wordclock
- USB 2.0 port
- Ethernet port for future expansion
- Expansion ports
- Mac OSX 10.4 or later supported
- Win Vista, 7, 8 (32 or 64-bit) supported
- 19” 1U rackmountable, rubber feet and rack ears included
- Weighs 3.7kg