The Roland Rubix22 USB Audio Interface is a 2-in/2-out USB audio interface featuring 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion, MIDI in/out, +48V phantom power, and a Hi-Z input. The Rubix22 offers an ideal balance of high-fidelity sound, solid build quality, compact size, affordable price, and crucial features for modern musicians and producers.
With support for high-resolution audio up to 24-bit/192kHz, the Rubix22 sounds clear and defined with extremely low noise from input to output. Near universal USB support allows it to work seamlessly with Mac and PC computers. Dual microphone preamps are designed for low noise and high definition, sounding clean and transparent with plenty of headroom.
Flexible combo jacks mean you can easily connect a wide variety of sources without the need for adapters or special cables. Four individual outputs mean you can create more sophisticated routing and monitoring setups. A built-in compressor/limiter provides peace of mind in the heat of a recording session.
The main features of the Roland Rubix22 USB Audio Interface include:
- Record Channels: 2
- Playback Channels: 2
- Signal Processing: 24-Bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192 kHz
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB, MIDI I/O
- Connectors: 2x XLR/Jack Combo Inputs, 1/4" Stereo Phones Jack, 2x 1/4" TRS Output Jacks, MIDI/IO, USB Type-B, USB Micro-B DC 5V
- Controllers: Sens 1L, 2R Knobs, Hi-Z Switch, 48V Switch, Output Knob, Phones Knob, Power Source Switch, Direct Monitor Switch, Ground Lift Switch
- Current Draw: 500mA
- Dimensions: 145 x 165 x 46mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Includes: Setup Guide, Safety Leaflet, USB Cable, Ableton Live Lite Serial Number Card