Sonuus i2M Musicport Hi-Z USB Audio Interface - For even faster MIDI performance to support Guitar and Bass.
The Sonuus i2M Musicport has extended MIDI features and configurability to satisfy the most demanding users, and a high-impedance audio interface that won’t suck the tone from your instrument, the i2M musicport™ is the new way to connect your musical instruments to your computer.
Designed particularly for guitar and bass, it works with most musical instruments including wind instruments and the human voice. Now you can record great-sounding tracks and play synthesizers and samplers how you have always wanted to: by using your favourite instrument.
Fashioned as an in-line ¼" jack-to-USB adapter, and about the size of a car key-fob, the i2M musicport™ has an ultra-compact design that can easily fit into your pocket. But this tiny box will redefine your musical possibilities.
Sonuus i2M Musicport Main Features:
- 16-bit, 44·1 kHz/48 kHz digital audio with Hi-Z input preamp.
- Any musical instrument can be used as a solo MIDI instrument.
- Optimised settings for: Guitar, 4-String Bass, 5-String Bass and Voice/Wind.
- No instrument modifications or special pickups required.
- Robust note detection — minimises wrong notes.
- Very low latency & ultra-fast tracking.
- Ultra-fast, accurate MIDI pitch-bend or chromatic mode.
- Ultra-compact, lightweight and portable.
- USB bus-powered (no power supply required).
- Future-proof upgradeable firmware.