The Universal Audio UAD-2 QUAD DSP Accelerator Card is Universal Audio’s most powerful and flexible processing hardware, giving producers and engineers full, professional access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC.
This PCIe card features four Analog Devices SHARC chips to “power” the largest collection of the world’s finest analog emulation plug-ins — including classics from Neve, Roland, BOSS, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more.
The UAD-2 QUAD with its four SHARC processors, lets you run large professional mixes with ultra high-quality plug-ins, freeing up your Mac or PC’s internal processor for other mixing or virtual instrument duties. Whether you use Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo or Performer, a UAD-2 QUAD offers rich, analog sound quality that would be difficult or impossible to achieve with a native Mac- or PC-based system.
Developed by the industry’s finest engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, UAD-2 QUAD cards have found a home with many of the world’s leading engineers and producers, powering multiple Platinum-selling and Grammy-winning records.
Universal Audio UAD-2 QUAD Features:
- Flagship quad-processor DSP Accelerator Card for UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC
- Access the world’s finest emulations of analog classics: Neve, Roland, BOSS, Empirical Labs, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix and more
- Run large, professional mixes in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Performer and more — without taxing host computer CPU
- Includes LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Classic Limiting Amplifier, 1176SE Limiting Amplifier, Pultec EQP-1A EQ and RealVerb Pro Room Modeler, plus a $50 Plug-In Voucher redeemable from UA’s Online Store
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA’s Online Store
- Auto Delay Compensation for Pro Tools LE via Mellowmuse ATA plug-in
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard and Windows XP/Vista compatible
- High-bandwidth PCIe card w/ (4) Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- Use up to 4 UAD-2(s) in one system; can be combined with UAD-1 cards
- Includes $50 voucher for plug-in purchases via UA’s Online Store
- 1-year Limited Warranty