Introducing the Complete Toy Museum from UVI Sounds & Software. UVI have combined both the Acoustic Toy Museum and the Electric Toy Museum in to one complete package.
The Acoustic Toy Museum is quite possibly the craziest sound library ever conceived - literally hundreds of musical toys meticulously multi-sampled at 24/96 with world-class equipment. Everything from toy pianos, guitars, bells, xylophones, baby drums, melodicas, blow toys, music boxes and more - nearly 13 GB in all. We even went to the museum (Musée des Art Décoratifs) and sampled their collection of antique musical artifacts!
The Electric Toy Museum has 97 vintage music toys including Style-o-phones, speech and development toys, organs, music toys, mini samplers, drum machines and more - meticulously captured at 24/96. We sampled every odd sonic blip and speaker glitch these gizmos could make resulting in a massive 7 GB library of over 1000 presets (more than 14,000 samples in total) ready to add life and variety to all of your productions.
The main features of the Complete Toy Museum include:
- 12.5 GB (FLAC lossless encoding, was 21 GB in WAV)
- A huge sound collection of musical toys
- 317 instruments, 2,125 presets, 29 kits, 653 loops, 19.590 samples
- Sample Resolution: 24 bit / 96 kHz
- Combination of the Acoustic and Electric Toy Museum Toy Museum Libraries
- Requires a iLok2 Key, which is sold separately