The Zoom U-24 Mobile USB Audio Interface is a mobile USB audio interface featuring a 2-in/4-out configuration recording up to 24-bit/96kHz resolutions for PC/Mac/iPad with zero-latency direct monitoring. The U-24 is a compact audio interface that provides all of the tools you need for recording and performing with high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz audio anywhere. The U-24 is iPad compatible and small enough to take anywhere. It can run on just two AA batteries for recording in the most remote locations.
The U-24 is equipped with high-performance, low-noise mic preamps (-119.5 dB EIN) that enable recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. The U-24 is equipped with two combo inputs with independent gain knobs and multi-colour level indicators allowing you to connect mics, keyboards, mixers etc. 48V phantom power can be supplied to both inputs, and input 1 supports Hi-Z for connecting guitars, basses, or other passive instruments.
MIDI input and output jacks allow you to use devices like keyboards, controllers, synthesizers, and drum machines. Separate TRS and RCA output jacks provide multiple options for connecting DJ mixers, monitors, and other gear. An independent headphone output with dedicated volume control gives you complete flexibility while monitoring.
The main features of the Zoom U-24 Mobile USB Audio Interface include:
- Analogue Input 1/2: TRS/XLR Combo Jacks
- Analogue Main Out L/R: TRS Phone Jacks (Unbalanced)
- Analogue Line Out 1/2: RCA (Coaxial)
- Analogue Out Phones: Standard Stereo Phone Jack
- Frequency Characteristics @ 44.1 kHz: -1.0 dB: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Characteristics @ 96 kHz: -3.5 dB: 20 Hz - 40 kHz
- Recording Channels: 2
- Playback Channels: 4
- Sampling Frequencies: 96 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Interface: USB 2.0
- MIDI I/O: 5-Pin DIN Jack
- Power Source: USB Bus Power (Type B); Zoom AD-17 (Micro-B); DC 5V Power Supply (Micro-B); 2x AA Batteries
- Power Consumption: 5W Max
- Dimensions: 191.8 x 92.3 x 42.7 mm
- Weight: 285 g