The AKG C747 V11 Microphone can be used for the recording of speech and all kinds of musical instruments, even those with very low frequencies.
Because of its brilliant sound reproduction and its inconspicuous optical appearance, the AKG C747 V11 can also be ideal as an overhead microphone.
The AKG C747 V11 microphone will not change the sound or level too much even when the person speaking is moving a lot therefore it is also ideal for installed sound systems as a perfect speech and lectern microphone.
The AKG C747 V11 features an integrated RFi shield to block out unwanted interference by mobile phones, wireless mics and the like. The frequency response is fine tuned to give the spoken word an outstanding presence.
An enhanced polar pattern provides consistent off-axis rejection to control ambient noise and feedback in acoustically difficult environments. This makes the C 747 V11 an excellent choice for noisy discussion groups or reverberant pulpits while it is forgiving enough to clearly pick up talkers moving around in front of the microphone.
A switchable LF roll-off filter suppresses mechanical noise. The low-impedance transformerless preamp operates on 9 to 52 V phantom power.
The C 747 V11 ships with an extensive accessory set including a shock mount/adapter, mini gooseneck, stand adapter, mounting clamp, thread link, and windscreen.
AKG C747 V11 Microphone Main Features:
- Ideal for speech, installations and all kinds of musical instruments
- Immune to RF interference
- Speech optimized frequency range
- Enhanced hypercardioid polar pattern
- High SPL capability
- Premium microphone for ubiquitous application
- Frequency range 30 to 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 8.5 mV/Pa (-42 dBV)
- Max. SPL 133 dB
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4) 32 dB
- Equivalent noise level 21 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted) 73 dB
- Bass filter 12 dB/octave at 150 Hz
- Impedance 400 ohms
- Recommended load impedance >1500 ohms
- Supply voltage 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596
- Powering <2 mA
- Connector 3-pin XLR
- Cable 3 m (10 ft.)
- Net weight 25 g / 0.9 oz.