AKG C411PP Ultra-Light Vibration Pickup
Manufacturer Part No: AKG0084
Price excludes VAT
available at short notice
C411PP Ultra-Light Vibration Pickup description:
The AKG C411PP Ultra-light vibration pickup is a condenser transducer for instruments.
Weighing only 18 grams (0.6 oz.), this ultra-light condenser pickup is ideal for acoustic guitar, mandolin, violin, and most other stringed instruments. The C411PP will give a clear and uncolored sound without changing the balance of the instrument. Attaching the C411PP on or near the bridge or anywhere else on the instrument is easy with the included non-marring, reusable, solventfree adhesive compound.
This version is the C411PP Ultra-light vibration pickup with XLR connector for use with wired external phantom power systems. For 9 to 52 V universal phantom power. 10-ft. (3-m) permanently attached connecting cablewith phantom power adapter with integrated 3-pin XLR connector.
AKG C411PP Features:
- Rugged vibration pickup for instrument miking on stage
- Frequency response tailored to acoustic guitar, banjo, zither, and bowed string instrument miking
- Adhesive compound for mounting the pickup directly on the instrument and a microphone bag included with this microphone
AKG C411PP Specifications:
- Polar pattern: Figure-eight (vibration pickup)
- Frequency range: 10 to 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1 mV/msec-2 (vibration pickup)
- Max. SPL: 100 dB (for 1% THD)
- Impedance: 200 ohms unbalanced
- Recommended load impedance: >=1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power
- Current consumption: Approx. 2.2 mA
- Cable Length/Connector C411PP: 3 m (10 ft.) / 3-pin male XLR
- Finish: Matte black
- Dimensions: 27 x 14 x 9.5 mm / 1.1 x 0.5 x 0.3 in.
- Net/Shipping weight: C411PP: 98 g (3.5 oz.) / 225 g (8 oz.)
Pick up those vibes with the AKG C411PP condenser transducer for instruments.
This page first created on: 22/03/2006
Music Style: traditional folk music
I've just had this mic for a few hours and have not tried it through a PA system yet. However, I've put it through its paces on Fiddle and Guitar, through my Motu interface into Cubase, and am delighted with the result. It's easy to switch from one instrument to another and gives a strong clean signal across the frequency range. I wish I'd bought one of these years ago rather than wasting time with other mics and pickups which were much more difficult to use and, gave an inferior sound.
Very happy with this mic and strongly recommend it.
This customer purchased the product in March 2014
Verified Product Owner
Excellent near natural sound to stringed wooden instrument. Worth every penny
This customer purchased the product in July 2017