The AKG WMS 40 Mini Instrument Set, ISM3 (864,850 MHz) includes the SR 40 MINI receiver, the PT 40 MINI pocket transmitter, MKG L instrument cable, universal PSU (with adapters) and one AA battery.
The AKG WMS 40 Mini features the unique HDAP (High Definition Audio Performance) technology ensuring the best possible, most realistic sound at any time.
The SR 40 Mini receiver provides three status LEDs indicating ON/OFF status, received signal strength (RF OK), and audio clipping (AF CLIP). The VOLUME control sets the level at the 1/4" output jack. The supplied switched mode power supply operates on any AC voltage from 110 to 240 VAC and includes EU, UK, and US adapters.
The PT 40 Mini bodypack is probably the smallest and lightest transmitter in its class. A reliable mini XLR output allows you to connect every compatible AKG miniature microphone. Battery life of the transmitter is the same legendary "30 hours off a single AA battery" as for the WMS 40 models, reducing the need to replace batteries and thus saving real money in the long run.
AKG WMS 40 Mini Instrument Set, ISM3 features include:
- Includes SR 40 MINI receiver, a PT 40 MINI pocket transmitter, a MKG L instrument cable, a universal power supply with US/UK/EU adapter, and one AA size dry battery
- 864,850 MHz
- HDAP (High Definition Audio Performance)
- 30 hours off a single AA battery
- Plug & Play
- Audio bandwidth 40 HZ to kHz
- THD typ. 0,8 % (at 1 kHz)
- Signal/noise ratio typ. 110 dB(A)