The Allen & Heath XONE:PB is a 1U, passive interface box, designed to simplify the task of connecting encoded vinyl replay systems to installed mixers without the need to re-patch, providing a quick and easy solution to set changes in busy club line ups.
The Allen & Heath XONE:PB connects to the outputs of up to four audio sources and the inputs to the mixer channels are connected to RCAs on the rear panel of the unit. The front panel connections echo the outputs from the audio sources on the left side, while connections on the right provide inputs to up to four external sources.
Switches on the front panel select whether the mixer inputs are connected directly to the audio sources or diverted to the external sources, allowing very quick and simple interfacing to scratch amps or computer sound-cards. The audio source connections on the front panel are duplicated, enabling two scratch amps to be connected to the same audio source for simple DJ handovers.
The Allen & Heath XONE:PB also features two switchable inverse RIAA filters are available to enable line level sources to be connected to the phono preamplifiers of the mixer, there is common mode noise attenuation filtering on all external inputs to help reduce laptop power supply noise, and an earth lift switch helps prevent ground loops.
The Allen & Heath XONE:PB Main Features Include:
- Passive Interface Box
- Connects the Outputs of up to Four Audio Sources
- Inputs to the Mixer Channels are Connected to RCAs on the Rear Panel
- Front Panel Connections Echo the Outputs from the Audio Sources
- Inputs from up to Four External Sources
- Switches Select Whether the Mixer Inputs Are Connected Directly to the Audio Sources or Diverted to the External Sources
- Front Panel Allows Two Scratch Amps to be Connected to the Same Audio Source for Simple Dj Handovers.
- Two Switchable Inverse RIAA Filters
- Common Mode Noise Attenuation Filtering on all External Inputs
- Earth-lift Switch