The American DJ Dotz Par 100 LED Light Effect is an LED light effect, featuring one RGB COB LED, that is DMX operable, with 32 built-in colour macros, an LED pulse and a strobe effect. The ADJ Dotz Par 100 uses advanced COB (Chip On Board) technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space. The result is a high output, smooth colour mixing LED Par with no RGB shadows. Designed for mobile or permanent wash lighting of stages, clubs, dance floors and churches. The COB LED engine on the Dotz Par 100 is a TRI 100 W (3-In-1).
The Dotz Par 100 produces wash of 80° (25° if you put on the supplied lens kit). It has four DMX channel modes for programming flexibility, 32 built-in colour macros and five selectable Dim Curves. The fixture has many pro features such as: 0-100% electronic dimming, strobe/pulse effect, a Flicker Free operation, DMX and power power daisy-chaining, and a 4-button LCD DMX display. The Dotz Par may run in its stand-alone mode from built-in programs, sound actively, from a DMX controller, or from the ADJ Par RF wireless remote control.
The main features of the American DJ Dotz Par 100 LED Light Effect include:
- Light Source: 1x 100W COB TRI LED (RGB)
- COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth RGB colour mixing with rich palettes of colour
- 5x Operational modes: Auto Run, Sound Active, Colour Macro, Dimmer, and DMX
- 4 DMX channel modes: 3, 4, 5 or 9 channel
- Built-In preset colours and programs / 32 built-in Colour Macros
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Beam angle: 80-degrees (25-degrees with supplied lens kit)
- 3-pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
- IEC AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to Dotz Par’s @ 110V and Dotz Par’s @ 230V)
- Power Draw: 100W total (All LEDs @ Full On)
- Dimensions (with bracket): 254 x 146 x 280 mm
- Dimensions (without bracket): 203 x 146 x 203 mm
- Weight: 2 kg