The American DJ Stinger II is a multi-light with LED Moonflower beams, grating laser and strobe effects all housed in a compact, lightweight lighting unit.
The ADJ Stinger II is similar to the Stinger 1 but offers eight 3W UV LEDs, a HEX LED Moonflower and red and green “Galaxian” style lasers. The Stinger II also features 15 built-in colour options, smooth steeper motors and a 4-button DMX function display. As well as being controllable by DMX, the Stinger II has a selection of built-in programs, a UC IR wireless remote and the Airstream IR App.
This 3-FX-IN-1 mobile friendly fixture brings excitement to a new level for mobile DJs, bands and small clubs and bars with its room-filling razor sharp beams of light.
The American DJ Stinger II features include:
- High output 3-FX-In-1 - Moonflower, Strobe and Laser effect
- 6 x 5W RGBA + White & Pink LEDs
- 8 x 3W UV LEDs
- Red and Green Lasers
- Dozens of razor sharp beams fill a dance floor, ceiling or wall
- Strobe & Pulse LED Effect
- 1.8-degree long life stepper motor technology for quick accurate movements or smooth fluid move movements for mood music
- 15 Preset Colors
- DMX-512 Protocol
- 2 DMX Channel modes - 2 Channels / 9 Channels
- 3 Operation modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave or DMX Controllable
- Various built-in programs in Sound Active and Master/Slave modes
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button DMX display on rear panel
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Runs extremely cool, runs all night
- Power IN/OUT connections rear to daisy chain power (connect up to 10 Fixtures)
- Safety Loop on rear panel
- 70W Power Consumption
- Long life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hours)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12x9x12.25 inches / 304x230.5x313mm
- Weight: 11 lbs. / 5kg.
Laser safety provisions: Due to the focusing of the laser beam of the light energy is concentrated in a small area. If the human eye hit by this beam, this can cause damage. In particular, the risk of eye injury while looking into the direct beam. According to the possible threat to laser or equipment that contains a laser, divided according to accident prevention regulation laser radiation [BGV B2] in classes. For safe operation at public events a laser protection officer [radiation protection according to VBG 93 § 6 (BGV-B2)] must be ordered. For installations in public buildings (discotheques, multi-purpose halls, restaurants, etc.), the systems from the competent local TÜV or the BG are to be accepted. Valid in Germany provisions for operating a show laser system must be observed. Inform yourself. This at your local trade association and the competent authority TÜV