The PA240P PA Power Amplifier is a fully equipped 240 watts constant voltage power amplifier that will meet all of your requirements. It is the device to build larger professional industrial sound applications. Besides high reliability and the basic functions of a power amplifier the PA240P PA Power Amplifier excels above similar products by the inclusion of its extra technical features, possibilities and protection.
The unit is able to drive 4 ohms or constant voltage loudspeaker lines (50 – 70 – 100 volts). The amplifier has an input for background music (with link through) and a priority line input (for paging or evacuation messages), which can be activated by contact closure.
The bass – treble tone control guarantees an excellent sound experience, even in tough acoustical conditions. The PA240P PA Power Amplifier comes with a removable metal protection cover so that unauthorized people cannot change the amplifier’s volume, bass and treble tone controls on the front panel.
The volume of the program input can be set at the front and the volume of the priority input at the back of the amplifier. When the priority input has been activated, 24V DC outputs will be available to activate priority relays of loudspeaker attenuators or other devices.
The main features of the PA240P PA Power Amplifier include:
- 19" (483 mm wide) rack mounting: Yes
- Height- rack units (1U=44 mm) 2 U
- Depth (build in): 343 mm
- Depth (incl front): 364 mm
- Power supply: 230 VAC volts
- Emergency power supply: 24 VDC volts
- Power consumption (max): 525 watts
- Output power RMS 100 volts: 240 watts
- Output power RMS 4 ohms: 240 watts
- Minimum impedance load: 4 ohms
- Output voltage tappings: 100 - 70 - 50 - 4 Ohm watts
- Output channels: 1
- Line input balanced: 1
- Tone control: Yes
- Priority input contact: 1
- Emergency input: Yes
- Priority output: 24 VDC
- Priority levels: 1
- Frequency response (in Hz): 35 - 22K
- Cooling system: fan
- Applicable in 100V: Yes
- Applicable low impedance: Yes