The ART M-One Cardioid Condenser Microphone - Delivers a solid quality and outstanding performance in an extremely cost effective microphone. The low-mass diaphragm and upgraded high quality capsule delivers a clear tone with accurate sonic detail making it perfect for a wide range of recording and live sound applications.
As a cardioid condenser microphone the M-One picks up only sound directly in front of the mic while sounds from sides and back of the microphone are rejected increasing isolation and delivering controlled directionality.
In live sound and remote recording applications, the ART M-One’s cardioid pattern offers excellent feedback rejection and better isolation and will give you the best results on most vocal applications and a wide range of solo instruments including background brass and woodwinds, acoustic stringed instruments (violin, viola and cello), drums and percussion. It offers full frequency response at the front of the microphone with a very controlled and predictable proximity effect – the increased low frequency response when microphone is placed close to sound source. (Vocalists can use the proximity effect to their advantage, adding fullness and more 'bottom end' to the voice. Experienced vocalists can easily incorporate it as part of their overall microphone technique.)
As a condenser microphone, the ART M-One requires phantom power to operate. A subtle recessed LED under the gold capsule behind the microphone windscreen will illuminate when phantom power is present, and the microphone is operational.
The ART M-One Main Features Include:
- Warm, Extremely Smooth-Sounding Design
- 32mm Gold Sputtered Diaphragm
- Extremely Wide Dynamic Range With Low Noise Floor
- Hard-tail Microphone Standmount Included
- Type: Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Capsule: 32mm Diaphragm Side Address
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- MAX SPL: 135dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dB
- Sensitivity: -35dB (+/-2dB)
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 ohms
- Power Requirement: 48v Phantom Power
- Dimensions: 37mm x 175mm / 1.5 inches x 6.9 inches
- Weight: 16oz / 469g