The ART M-Three Multi-Pattern Wide Diaphragm Condenser Microphone - One of the most versatile microphones available for your studio toolkit. Three selectable polar patterns, two position low frequency roll-off and two position pad switch on the body of the microphone ensure the ART M-Three can easily be applied to virtually any recording or live application.
The ART M-Three is the microphone of choice for recording critical tracks including solo vocals, saxophones, flutes, brass or woodwinds, acoustic guitars or acoustic bass. The ART M-Three excels anywhere superior sound quality is required, yet subtlety and clarity is paramount.
Due to its rugged construction and ability to handle high SPL, the ART M-Three is an outstanding choice for live sound reinforcement or live recording applications. It can handle the levels you’d see on an overhead mic for drum kits or in front of guitar or bass cabinets.
Controls on the microphone itself include a -6 & -12dB pad switch, allowing distortion-free reproduction of extremely loud at-source signals, and a two position -12dB/octave low frequency roll off at 100Hz & 200Hz that reduces unnecessary low end 'boominess' and low frequency interference.
The ART M-Three Main Features Include:
- Selectable Polar Patterns (Omni-Directional, Cardioid & Figure-8)
- Dual Position -6dB & -12dB Pad Switches
- Dual Position -12dB/Octave 100Hz & 200Hz Low Frequency Roll-Off Switch
- Extremely Warm, Smooth-Sounding Low Noise Circuit Design
- Extremely Wide Dynamic Range
- Dual 32mm Low Mass Gold Sputtered Diaphragm Capsule
- Aluminum Carrying Case & Deluxe Cradle Shockmount Included
- Type: Wide Diaphragm Side Address Condenser Microphone
- Capsule: Dual 32mm Gold Sputtered Low Mass Diaphragm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional & Figure-8
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Max SPL: 135dB / 145dB (0, -10dB)
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 12dB / octave @ 100Hz, 12dB / Octave @ 200Hz
- Pre-attenuation Pad Switches: -6dB, -12dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dB
- Sensitivity: -35dB (+/-2dB)
- Impedance: <200 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 ohms
- Power Requirement: 48v Phantom Power
- Dimensions: 37mm x 175mm / 1.5 inches x 6.9 inches
- Weight: 16oz / 469g