The Audio Technica AT-LP120USBHC USB DJ Turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor for quick start-ups and a USB output that connects directly to your computer.
Other features include: forward and reverse play capability; cast aluminium platter with slip mat and a start/stop button; three speeds 33/45/78; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-10% or +/-20% adjustment ranges; and removable hinged dust cover.
A selectable internal stereo phono pre-amplifier allows the turntable to plug directly to components with no dedicated turntable input. A USB cable and adapter cables are included along with Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software to digitize your LPs. The AT-LP120-USBHC comes complete with the Audio-Technica AT95E cartridge and is also compatible with all Audio-Technica cartridges and any ½ inch mount cartridge from other manufacturers.
The AT-LP120-USBHC also comes equipped with the HS10 Headshell. Designed in Japan by Audio-Technica’s engineering experts, the HS10 features a unique ridged, lightweight design with gold-plated U-shape connections and a prominently positioned Audio-Technica logo.
The main features of the Audio Technica AT-LP120USBHC USB DJ Turntable include:
- USB output—connects directly to your computer for plug-&-play use
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software digitizes your LPs
- Direct drive high-torque motor
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Professional cast aluminum platter with slip mat
- Balanced tone arm with soft damping control
- Equipped with HS10 Headshell
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier with line-level RCA output cables
- Stroboscopic platter speed indicator
- Forward and reverse play
- Direct Drive Professional Stereo USB turntable
- AT95E Cartridge
- Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity software
- USB cable
- Adapter cables
- PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher)
- CD-R or CD-RW writer for burning CDs & installation
- Includes Audacity software for PC & Mac users
- Audacity requires Mac running OS X 10.1 or later or PC running Windows (98 and above)