The Audix OM7 Dynamic Microphone is highly regarded by artists and engineers for its ability to produce quality sound at very high sound pressure levels without distortion or feedback. The Audix OM7 is naturally attenuated at 120 Hz to reduce boominess and handling noise. The mid-range is tailored for clarity and presence making it easier for the vocals to be heard both in the mains and monitors.
By employing Audix’s VLM (very low mass) capsule technology, the Audix OM7 has exceptional transient response. An extremely tight and uniformly controlled hypercardioid pattern helps to isolate the vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage. The Audix OM7 is comfortable to hold, durable, and manufactured with extremely tight tolerances. The result is an unparalleled consistency in sound and performance at a very competitive price.
The main features of the Audix OM7 Dynamic Microphone include:
- Clear and accurate vocal reproduction
- Handles high SPL without distortion
- Low handling noise
- Provides exceptional gain before feedback
- Provides maximum vocal isolation on stage
- Dent resistant spring steel grill
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz- 19 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Housing: Zinc alloy
- Weight: 307 grams
- Finish: Black E-coat