The Behringer Active Wireless B112D Active PA Speaker features state-of-the-art, 1,000-Watt Class-D power amp technology, built-in wireless microphone support and exceptional portability.
Until now, adding wireless microphones to a PA system meant either a mess of wires and dangling receivers or worse, a built-in receiver with dodgy performance and a hefty price tag. Those days are officially over thanks to BEHRINGER ULTRALINK Series wireless mics (Sold separately) that feature the exclusive, ultra-compact 2-channel receiver. Just plug the receiver into the dedicated wireless port on the rear panel and you have full access to two channels of supremely stable, natural-sounding wireless connectivity.
The main features of The Behringer Active Wireless B112D include:
- High-Power 1000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 12 in long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power